11th September 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is a UG course or a Diploma course?

Help me with aircraft maintanance engineering is a ug course or a diploma course? I am in deep dilemma that aircraft maintanance engineering is a ug course or a diploma course

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  2. How to join B.E after doing Aircraft Maintenance engineering in Mechanical Engineering
  3. Aircraft maintenance engineering sample question papers?
  4. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is a UG course or a Diploma course? -- [New]
  6. Colleges for Mechanical Engineer in correspondence after aircraft maintenance engineering course of 3 years duration -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing 3 year licence course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  8. Job opportunities after the completion of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  9. Difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech course with mechanical stream through lateral entry? I have completed 3 Years Diploma in Aeronautical Engg. & Aircraft Maintenance with aggregate 81.60% (in Honors)
  11. What is the eligibility for AME?
  12. Is it possible for diploma EC students to take admission in Aircraft maintenance engineering?
  13. Difference between Aircraft Maintanence engineering and aircraft maintenance technician?
  14. MBA in Aviation after Aircraft maintenance engineering for 2 and a half years?
  15. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  16. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering : Am I eligible for RRB exam?
  18. After completing Aircraft Maintenance Engineering how to join IAF? How can I apply for it?
24th September 2014, 07:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is a UG course or a Diploma course?

The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is an Undergraduate course. The candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to pursue this course. And the candidates who have completed 3 years Diploma course can also opt this course.

To enroll for pursuing this course, you must be at least 16 years old. The course duration is 3 years, (6 semesters) of which 2 1/2 years (5 Semesters) is theoretical class room training with practical training followed by 1/2 year (1 Semester) of live aircraft experience or on Job Training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?