26th June 2010, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do the OJT in abroad after completing papers of DGCA?

After completing 2 paper of DGCA can i do the OJT in abroad ?if i can then how should i proceed further ???can u please give me a detail explaination about this OJT in abroad

15th June 2011, 12:58 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Can I do the OJT in abroad after completing papers of DGCA?

hi,

i m sorry to say this, it is not possible to do OJT in abroad with your 2 papers of DGCA, because if so you wont get the satisfied job,so, better you complete some more degree and proceed for OJT in abroad...it will be good and satisfied your mind.
16th June 2011, 01:24 PM
Sagar Keshari

d only thng i no is yes u can appear 4 ojt.
16th June 2011, 01:31 PM
Sagar Keshari

after passing first two semester examinations conducted by the Institute under the guidelines of Local Airworthiness officer. you is eligible to appear in DGCA Paper(I) i.e. Civil Aviation Rules & Regulations
After passing fourth semester examination conducted by institute under the guidelines of DGCA.you is eligible to appear in paper II of DGCA i.e. General Engineering.
16th June 2011, 01:33 PM
Sagar Keshari

Smile Re: Can I do the OJT in abroad after completing papers of DGCA?

after passing first two semester examinations conducted by the Institute under the guidelines of Local Airworthiness officer. you is eligible to appear in DGCA Paper(I) i.e. Civil Aviation Rules & Regulations
After passing fourth semester examination conducted by institute under the guidelines of DGCA.you is eligible to appear in paper II of DGCA i.e. General Engineering.
16th June 2011, 02:23 PM
janaki.v

ya u can do ojt abroad but the DGCA license u recieve is valid only in the middle east countries. Therefore to work in Europe or USA u must appear for exams in respective countries. Alternatively DGCA has started giving EASA Module Papers which can be written in delhi and is recognised in Europe. further specifications are :
easa 66 modules passed at the CAA Intl Delhi will be recognised in Europe and
to work at USA u need to be siiting for FAA A&P certificate.
16th June 2011, 02:24 PM
janaki.v

ya u can do ojt abroad but the DGCA license u recieve is valid only in the middle east countries. Therefore to work in Europe or USA u must appear for exams in respective countries. Alternatively DGCA has started giving EASA Module Papers which can be written in delhi and is recognised in Europe. further specifications are :
easa 66 modules passed at the CAA Intl Delhi will be recognised in Europe and
to work at USA u need to be siiting for FAA A&P certificate.
8th July 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Is AME feild is well in outside countries??
after clearing dgca papers shall we get job in abroad??
27th July 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,what r the requiremnts for easa 66 exam...????
11th January 2012, 10:26 PM
chiknichameli

semester examinations conducted by the Institute under the guidelines of Local Airworthiness officer. you is eligible to appear in DGCA Paper(I) i.e. Civil Aviation Rules & RegulationsAfter passing fourth semester examination conducted by institute under the guidelines of DGCA.Therefore to work in Europe or USA u must appear for exams in respective countries. Alternatively DGCA has started giving EASA Module Papers which can be written in delhi and is recognised in Europe. further specifications are
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?