7th February 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech without Biology and Maths?

I want to do b.tech with bio n without maths...please tell me how should i do it

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements for doing Genetic Engineering course after 12th?
  2. Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam? -- [New]
  3. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?
  4. M.Sc(Maths) after B.Tech(CSE)? Should i do B.Sc(maths) correspondence or complete my B.Tech?
  5. What is the career in biology without Maths subject in HSC? Is there any scope in Biology field?
  6. Can I join btech nanotechnology if I took computer as major course instead of biology?
  7. Which are the courses offered at BSc level involving science subjects?
  8. Which course of subject should I take in my 11th standard?
  9. Can I do diploma in biomedical instrumentation after doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation? Which institute offers the same?
  10. Should i opt for B.Tech (Biotechnology) if i have interest in Biology but studied maths in 12th standard?
  11. Can a student appear for medical exam after doing B.Tech in India?
  12. List of the colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech Biotechnology with Maths and Biology as compulsory subjects in class 12th?
  13. After 12th which is better? doing engineering or medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is better for me between Biology and Maths?
  15. Which is better after completing 12th with PCMB between biology and maths?
  16. Last date for B.Ed CET exam in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  17. What are the good courses for me having passed 10+2 in Biology and Maths with 68%?
  18. Which are the courses related to biomaths? Which colleges are available which offer this course?
17th February 2012, 07:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech without Biology and Maths?

The minimum qualification to apply for B.Tech degree course other than B.Tech Bio tech, Bio medical and B.Tech Agri is having more than 50% in your 12th grade with physics, chemistry and Maths. You will be able to do engineering without biology. Mathematics is one integral part of you engineering degree and there is no chance of escaping it. If you intend to do engineering, then you will have to either go for biology related engineering or which the one which requires maths as a criteria for selection. There is no other option for the same.
4th March 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to do b.tech with biology without mathematics. Please tell me. Should i do it.
4th March 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to do b.tech with biology without mathematics. Please tell me. Should i do it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?