8th April 2010, 02:42 PM
ajaysattjay

Can I join btech nanotechnology if I took computer as major course instead of biology?

I have completed my +2 exams. I took physics,chemistry,maths and computer as major subjects. Since i had biology as basic till 10th,Can i join a b.tech course in nanotech..?

9th April 2010, 10:06 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I join btech nanotechnology if I took computer as major course instead of biology?

dear,
nano-technology comes under engineering field .....and biology is not compulsory for one to have before applying for the course......

the course is available in many private and govt institutes...... u can get one seat from aieee exam also......and to apply for aieee exam biology is not compulsory......

so don't worry and apply for nano-technology .........it is one of the upcoming field in future.........

you might face some problems dealing with biology terms in nano-technology.....as you have studied biology only upto 10th std..........and i must tell you that real biology started after 10th only.......what you have studied upto 10th std is the most general and basic knowledge one must have in biology.........

but as you are so interested for applying in nano technology you will be able to manage everything properly.........

best of luck
9th April 2010, 10:29 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join btech nanotechnology if I took computer as major course instead of biology?

dear friend
yes you can join b.tech nanotechnology,
in this field biology is not compulsory, so
apply for aieee exams to get admission
in b.tech nanotechnology, your future will
be secure after completing this course,
so dont worry, you are eligible...............

all the best...
10th April 2010, 09:35 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

i think yes you can join,
because the minimum eligibility criteria does not mention biology as compulsory for biotechnology
so all the best
10th April 2010, 02:15 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
do not worry,
in this case your subjects of the 10th class can not be considered.
only the subjects of the 12th class will be considered,
since you have the math in 12th so you are eligible and you can apply,
ok
all the best
15th April 2010, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

nonotechnology have good job in future
20th June 2010, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have biology in 12th. I want to pursue my career in Nano-Technology, please guide me for the same and other options available with the Biology in 2 standard.
21st June 2010, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 10th?
24th August 2010, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default information about nano technology

Sir I'm now studying in 10th std
I have great interest in nano technology field but I don't know how to enter this field
So plz u can guide me
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
25th August 2010, 07:15 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
biology has nothing to do with nanotechnology.it is an engineering field and biology is not included in it.and you can join the branch if you have computer as major course.there are many goverment as well as private colleges that offer such course.for that you have to give various entranve exams.
All The Best!!!!!
25th August 2010, 09:24 PM
drdo99
Banned

hello friend,
you can do so.
you can try your hands at various profeesional couses of m.tech availability.
see out at post graduation level.
24th February 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO M.TECH IN NANOTECHNOLOGY AFTER B.TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
26th March 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

how to enter n the field of nano technology after tenth should i prefer biology as a subject in class twelth or subjects like PCM would be preferable for the same
25th April 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,which college offering btech nanotechnology in india ?
21st August 2011, 01:08 PM
malek basit

hello friends..

No Need of that Biology but.
as far as I'm knowledged.
At present No reputed Institute of India is offering Bachlors course in Nano Technology.

But there are institutes which are offering Post Graduation in nano technology is bachelors degree with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics,Chemistr,Mathematics and Life sciences and with PCM as subsidary subjects.

The Candidates who want to pursue their higher studies in Nano technology can apply for M.Tech in nano technology after completing B.Tech Degree with Material Science,
Mechanical,
Biomedical,
Chemical,
Biotechnology,
Electronics and Computer streams are also eligible

M.Sc in Physics,Chemistry ,Material Science, Biotechnology and CS are also eligibl to apply for the M.Tech course

Admission for 5 year Integrated M.tech course in Nanotechnology is through Entrance test.

This is all about Nanotechnology course in India

All the best for your career with nano Technology
28th March 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

which group should i have to take in twelveth standard to join nanotechnology course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?