13th June 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in BBA if entrance exams are over?

Sir
i just came to know that the bba entrance exams are over
but i want to get admission in a bba college only, i am an bba aspirant

Is there any way i can get admisson now or i have to apply it next year. I don't want to wast 1 year now.

So please help me in this situation

btw i was a science student and i got 59% in 12th this year.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for BBA and which are the entrance exams to be answered?
  2. Entrance exams which I need to answer to get in BBA, B.Com course in top colleges? What is the admission procedure?
  3. BBA entrance exams for this year? Can 10th fail appear for it?
  4. Which entrance exams should I opt to go for BBA? Which are the colleges in Mumbai which provide BBA course?
  5. What to do after completion of BBA? Which Entrance Exams I need to give for MBA?
  6. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  7. What should I do if I cant score 60% in PCM in boards?
  8. Information about BBA entrance exam and interview details?
  9. Best institutes in India for preparation of BBA entrance exams? Tips to prepare for the exam?
  10. Career options available for Biology Student after 12th? Which forms to be filled and is there any scope in the near future?
  11. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the BBA entrance exams available?
  13. If I complete my BBA in October then am I allowed to take admission in December? Do I have to give entrance exam for admission? Procedure for admission and details about it?
  14. Being last year BBA(Distance Education) student can I appear for MBA entrance exams?
  15. Entrance exams for the course of BBA in DU?
  16. After which standard can I start the MBA course/ Is it possible for general mathematics students to take MBA? Which are the best colleges in Mumbai?
  17. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  18. Date of BBA entrance exams in Maharashtra?
13th August 2014, 07:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in BBA if entrance exams are over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
i just came to know that the bba entrance exams are over
but i want to get admission in a bba college only, i am an bba aspirant

Is there any way i can get admisson now or i have to apply it next year. I don't want to wast 1 year now.

So please help me in this situation

btw i was a science student and i got 59% in 12th this year.
Thanks
Don't worry, you can get admission to the BBA course without appearing entrance examination. Entrance examination is not mandatory for BBA course. So, definitely you can get admission to BBA course. I suggest you to directly visit the concerned university/Institution and meet the principal or vice principal. You can get admission through management quota. If you have scored good marks in 12th standard, you can get admission based on your 12th score.

BBA Eligibility Criteria:-

-The minimum eligibility for admission into BBA course is 12 standard in any discipline from recognized university.
-The applicant must score at least 50% marks.
-Relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.
-Applicant age must be not more than 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?