18th July 2014, 11:56 PM
anushree mukherjee

How to do BSc in biotechnology? Which delhi university colleges have BSc Biotechnology?

Sir,which delhi university colleges have b.sc. biotechnology? I want to do b.sc in biotrchnology. Please inform me about the institutions from where l can pursue this.

19th July 2014, 01:58 PM
suresh_batra

Default Re: How to do BSc in biotechnology? Which delhi university colleges have BSc Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anushree mukherjee View Post
Sir,which delhi university colleges have b.sc. biotechnology? I want to do b.sc in biotrchnology. Please inform me about the institutions from where l can pursue this.
I don't think colleges under DU provide this course. But, if you want to pursue this course, then some of the good institutions which you should look for admission are: IITs (Kanpur, Roorkee and Guwahati); NIT Warnagal; NSIT Delhi; Thapar University; Lovely Professional University; Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT); and Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology.
You can get details regarding admission process from their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?