13th August 2012, 04:46 PM
psravaniraju

How to do CA after doing 12th in commerce? What is the duration?

Hi, i have done 12th in commerce, graduation in BBA 2009,and MBA in 2011, now i am interested in doing CA , can any one tell me what is the procedure to do this course, and what will be the duration of doing this course...

15th October 2012, 10:53 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do CA after doing 12th in commerce? What is the duration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psravaniraju View Post
Hi, i have done 12th in commerce, graduation in BBA 2009,and MBA in 2011, now i am interested in doing CA , can any one tell me what is the procedure to do this course, and what will be the duration of doing this course...

Yes definitely your eligible to apply for Chartered Accountant Course . The Basic Qualification to apply for CA Course is that that the candidate should Complete 12th standard from recognized University .

You have Complete MBA Course . So, definitely your eligible to apply for CA Course . Here I provide the details regarding CA Course .

ICAI Stands for Institute of Chartered Accountant of India . The duration of the Course is for four years and the Course is divided into three levels Namely, Foundation Course /Intermediate/ Final Course .

==> Foundation Course

- Applicant should Finished +2 (or) Equivalent Course from recognized University .

- Any stream candidate are eligible to apply for this Course .

==>> Intermediate Course

- Applicant should Complete Graduation Course in any discipline from recognized University .

- Final Year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

- Applicant Need to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks from recognized University .

- Applicant who Completed ICWAI /CS course may also eligible to apply for Intermediate Course .

Note :- For Science stream candidate than you have to score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks .

==> For Final Course

The Applicant who Completed CA Intermediate Course may eligible to apply for Final Course .
15th October 2012, 11:03 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
If you want to do CA In Inter you must take these 2 groups they are
**CEC
**MPC
If you complete your inter in these two groups then you will eligible for the CA course......
**CA stands for CHARTED ACCOUNTANCY
**Candidate must apply for the Entrance exam CPT
**This exam conducted under the control of ICAI
**This exam conducted every year 2 times
**For doing CA candidate must complete 12th standard
**Candidate must gain at least 50% marks in INTER
ALL THE BEST FRIEND
15th October 2012, 11:27 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.............
AS you have asked for CA course , I am providing you the CA course strusture:

After +2 you can join in CPT i.e Common Proficiency test In which there are two session 1st session consist of A/CS & LAW .
2nd session consist of Economics & mathematics

After clearing you can join for IPCC course in this there are two groups consisting of 7 papers 1st group 4 papers & 2nd group 3 papers.

After clearing of one group you can join for article ship which of 3 years after 21/2 years you are eligible for Final papers.

CA course duration:

For more details visit official website of ICAI.
http://www.icai.org

Good luck..........
15th October 2012, 11:34 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

HELLO DEAR

Intermediate Course

Applicant should Complete Graduation Course in any discipline from recognized University
Applicant Need to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks from recognized University .
Applicant who Completed ICWAI /CS course may also eligible to apply for Intermediate Course

Applicant should Finished +2 (or) Equivalent Course from recognized University .
Any stream candidate are eligible to apply for this Course .
14th June 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i m in 12...i am getng problm that aftr 12...wat i have to do 4 becoming ca.is it right to do cpt then ipcc...or first i have to go 4 b.com ....suggest me the rit way...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?