21st September 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Is LLB course good to do after passing 12th commerce? What is the scope for Law students?

is llb course good to do after 12th commerce?is there a good scope for law students?please provide the information about course,duration,admission,entrace exam time,etc..thank you!

19th April 2013, 12:40 AM
kavya23195

Default Re: Is LLB course good to do after passing 12th commerce? What is the scope for Law students?

LLB is without doubt a coveted and looked after course.
Corporate Law has emerged as one of the most sought after streams for the great scope it offers.
In india the best law colleges are the national law universities which admit you on basis of the entrance examination CLAT.
For 2013 input the registration for CLAT has been done and over with. Hope you had registed within time. All the best

3rd May 2013, 09:50 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is LLB course good to do after passing 12th commerce? What is the scope for Law students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is llb course good to do after 12th commerce?is there a good scope for law students?please provide the information about course,duration,admission,entrace exam time,etc..thank you!
yes you can do commerce stream for become an lawyer ,

6th May 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Is CLAT compulsory in mumbai?

8th February 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask that how much % is required in 12 for doing l.l.b n I should do l.l.b first or should complete my graduation n what r the procedure for it?

14th April 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th pass commerce student of s.c category how can i take admission for l.l.b?

25th March 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Is llb is done after plus two? How I do llb after 2 and how many colleges in punjab for llb? Plz rpy me....

25th June 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Is their is good scope of commerce physical education in our country?

5th August 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to complete graduation to do L.L.B ?
How much % is required to do LLB?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?