30th October 2012, 05:20 PM
Ijaz pv

How to do CA after my BBM? What is the duration and procedure?

Sir,
i would like to do CA after my BBM.
what is the duration for that? what is the procedure?

15th November 2015, 05:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do CA after my BBM? What is the duration and procedure?

BBM stands for the Bachelor's degree in Business Management. Its good that you are interested in Chartered Accountancy course after this degree for better career and job opportunities.

Basically there are three stages of this course like Common Proficiency test, Integrated Professional Competence course and Final course followed by Articleship. As per the direct entry scheme of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, graduates from discipline other than commerce having 60% or more in bachelor's degree can directly apply for the IPCC stage.

If you have less than 60% marks then you must apply for the Common Proficiency Test. You can apply for this exam at the official website of ICAI as this exam is conducted twice every year. The total duration of this course is around five years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?