15th July 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

How to do CA after passing 12ith with 55%?

hi!!!!!!!!!!!
i have passed my 12th wiyh 55%, noe i am looking for best courses which would help me in doing best jobs i dnt want to do c.a i like courses like inter desiner,animation,etc.... plz advice me the best course which is helpful to me ahead......
thanks.............

18th August 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do CA after passing 12ith with 55%?

how to apply for ca after 12?
15th December 2012, 09:33 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do CA after passing 12ith with 55%?

Hello Friend,

CA stands for Chartered Accountant. It's a professional accounting course offered by ICAI(Institute of Chartered Accountants of India). Its' ICAI who conducts exams for this course. One have to clear out this exam first which can be divided into three categories.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. The candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from the recognized board.

Scope: It has great scope in the industry. You can join any financial accounting department, taxation department or in share market.

Best Colleges for CA in Bangalore are listed below:

1. Canara College, Mahatma Gandhi, Bangalore

2. Christ College, Hosour Road, Bangalore

3. Dr. Ambedkar Degree Evening College, Indiranagar

4. H.K.E.S. Sree Veerendra Patil Degree College of Science, Arts & Commerce

5. Krishtu Jayanti College, K. Narayanpura, Kothanur, Bangalore

6. Sri Bhagwaan Mahaveer Jain College

7. Sri Sai College

8. St. Joseph's College of Commerce

But If you want to make your career in Designing or as a animator then I'll suggest you to go for animation degree because now a days it's in great scope and will also cover the concept of designing.

Thanks..........
19th December 2012, 06:00 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to do CA after passing 12ith with 55%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi!!!!!!!!!!!
i have passed my 12th wiyh 55%, noe i am looking for best courses which would help me in doing best jobs i dnt want to do c.a i like courses like inter desiner,animation,etc.... plz advice me the best course which is helpful to me ahead......
thanks.............

hi friend.

CA stands foe Charter Accountant
  • A candidate must have completed their 12th in any Decipline from recognise Board.
  • For taking admission in Good Universities A candidate must have score at least 60% in their 12th examination, marks may be varey with universities to universities.
  • A candidate must have to apply for CPT entrance exami and also have to crack it with Good score.

all the best......
19th December 2012, 09:40 PM

Thumbs up Re: How to do CA after passing 12ith with 55%?

after u have completed 12th n want to go for ca..get urself registered by filling a form wid a draft signed by a CA .! after that u ll b registered n aftr a month u ll receive books for CPT exams to be held in july which will contain 200 ques..subjects basically maths , acoounts, law and economics of 12th only..sftr 12 u get a minimial time to prepare for CPT n other way dey are held in december..aftr result give your IPCC exam..! nd further exams and clear your CA.! ALL THE BEST !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?