21st June 2012, 03:51 PM
soni2424

How to do CA simultaneously with B.Com?

i have to do CA simultaneously with B.com, so should i do my b.com from a regular college or from correspondence?? and if i do it by correspondence then will it be of any value or importance???????

29th July 2012, 09:00 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: How to do CA simultaneously with B.Com?

Hello Soni2424

While a regular college always has an upper hand, it also depends on your capability to handle the pressure of both pursuing CA and the acedemic performance of B.Com.

You're your best judge, Think carefully and plan wisely. Do only what you can handle. If you think you can manage a regular college, then please do so. By the end of the day, the amount you have to study will be the same whether it is a regular college or a correspondence course.

All the best for your future.
Regards
30th July 2012, 05:18 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

yes, you can pursue B.Com simultaneously with CA. Both courses are conducted by different institutes. Chartered Accountancy is a professional course and is not a graduate course. Doing B.Com along with CA is not as tough. The subjects in B.Com will be covered up in CA itself. You can give CPT exam and after clearing that you can start preparing for CA inter exam and on the other hand you can do B.Com also. Any University has no objection in doing CA along with graduation course. After passing your 12th you can enroll for CA and graduation at same. In this way you'll save your time and will complete the course in shorter period of time.

But that would mean you need to be responsible and plan your daily activities well so that both does not affected. It requires lot of hard work to do both courses at same time.

Good luck!!!
30th July 2012, 10:12 PM
ojaswisingh
Junior Member+

Hi dear...

Yes ... you can absolutely prepare for CA along wid ur B. Com ....

There are no hard and fast rules for duing so..... its just ur capability.... (remember m not underestimating u....) i just want to say u r ur best judge.... u noe urself better dan any1 else .... so if u r sure u can du it widout faliures .... just go 4 it....

N whether b from regular college or from correspondence dat does'nt matter....

ALL D VERY BEST....
10th August 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I give Exam of B-Com Both Parts 1 & 2 Simultaneously as a Private Candidate? Since I have Already done MBA
10th August 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

i have more 1 year left to complete my b.com and i cleared my ipcc group1..can i join articles now?
21st August 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I dint not complete my 12 th exam but i ve done correspondence n it is not valid in any institution n now i ve taken admission in 1st year in IGNOU itself can u pursue CA and what are the procedure for pursuing it?
26th April 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

how can i do ca and engineering simultaneously
29th May 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Ive completed my 12th exam and Im going to appear cpt shortly. I would like to do Bcom regular is it possible
1st April 2016, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I have recently finished my exams of 11th . Is it possible to do ca and b.com simultaneously legally .
Is our government allow us to do both the courses simultaneously?
26th February 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.com final along with CA articalship in same yearParallelduring 2019-2020?
27th February 2019, 06:33 PM
bharatyoutuber
Junior Member+

The IPCC is also held twice a year, in May and November, which a student can take nine months after clearing the CPT. Now, according to the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, a student cannot do articles while pursuing BCom. The timings were also flexible for students pursuing BCom along with CA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?