17th November 2011, 06:49 PM
ashwin jayachandran

Is there any courses related to accounting or any other available which I can do parallel with my B.Com course?

iam doing fy.b.com...iam interested in accounting line.. any courses i can do parallel with second year... please suggest me. if nt in accountig line then any others courses..

5th July 2012, 06:42 PM
sabav

Default Re: Is there any courses related to accounting or any other available which I can do parallel with my B.Com course?

Dear friend,

now a days B.com with C.A is avilable
B.com with CA is a good option. You are eligible to do both the courses simultaneously. CA course have huge job potentials and offers excellent career opportunity for talented students. Students need to have +2 from any stream of study. There is no restriction towards age as to join in to CA courses. After completing a CA, the candidates need to register as Audit Clerks. Candidates need to be over 18 years as to be registered as a Audit Clerks for Chartered Accountancy. There are lot of good institution which offer coaching for students who aspire to do both B.com and CA at the same time.

visit following URL for some more detailshttp://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/y.../1/100661.html

BCom can be done simultaneously with CA articles if the college timing does not interfere with Articles timings. DU BCom (Honours) course demands longer hours therefore the problem.

2. If you are good and will complete CA, what is the point of doing BCom anyway? This has been emphasised by guds above.

3. Typically BCom is a back up degree. Out of those who qualify CPT (or Foundation) only 10% approx clear CA Finals.

4. The institute does not release any statistics (which is bad). But my enquiries show that If you are a consistently good school student in 10th (80%+), 12th (80%+) and CPT score above 140. And will be able to maintain the discipline of regular self study. Go for pure CA, you are set to succeed. Otherwise it will be a frustrating struggle.

Best wishes..
5th July 2012, 06:45 PM
sabav

Default Re: Is there any courses related to accounting or any other available which I can do parallel with my B.Com course?

Dear friend,

You are eligible to do both the courses simultaneously. CA course have huge job potentials and offers excellent career opportunity for talented students.
Students need to have +2 from any stream of study. There is no restriction towards age as to join in to CA courses.

After completing a CA, the candidates need to register as Audit Clerks. Candidates need to be over 18 years as to be registered as a Audit Clerks for Chartered Accountancy.

There are lot of good institution which offer coaching for students who aspire to do both B.com and CA at the same time.

visit following URL for some more details[URL="http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/you-can-no-longer-study-bcom-and-ca-together/1/100661.html"]

BCom can be done simultaneously with CA articles if the college timing does not interfere with Articles timings. DU BCom (Honours) course demands longer hours therefore the problem.

2. If you are good and will complete CA, what is the point of doing BCom anyway? This has been emphasised by guds above.

3. Typically BCom is a back up degree. Out of those who qualify CPT (or Foundation) only 10% approx clear CA Finals.

4. The institute does not release any statistics (which is bad). But my enquiries show that If you are a consistently good school student in 10th (80%+), 12th (80%+) and CPT score above 140. And will be able to maintain the discipline of regular self study. Go for pure CA, you are set to succeed. Otherwise it will be a frustrating struggle.

Best wishes..
5th July 2012, 06:46 PM
sabav

Dear friend,

You are eligible to do both the courses simultaneously. CA course have huge job potentials and offers excellent career opportunity for talented students.
Students need to have +2 from any stream of study. There is no restriction towards age as to join in to CA courses.

After completing a CA, the candidates need to register as Audit Clerks. Candidates need to be over 18 years as to be registered as a Audit Clerks for Chartered Accountancy.

There are lot of good institution which offer coaching for students who aspire to do both B.com and CA at the same time.

visit following URL for some more details[URL="http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/you-can-no-longer-study-bcom-and-ca-together/1/100661.html"]

Best wishes......
7th March 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

is there any course parallel to b.com except c.a. nd c.s.?
23rd August 2013, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

i am studying bcom final year.my next best course is icwai for good opporunity my life best good luck for own life carrer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?