25th February 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

How to do company secretary after completing 12th? I am a 12th class student from commerce stream

Dear sir/madam
I am a 12 class student from commerce stream and I want to do company secretary after completing my 12 of session 2012-13.
Please tell me the admission procedure, fee structure and syllabus.
Thank you

Shubham Shah

24th May 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do company secretary after completing 12th? I am a 12th class student from commerce stream

sir/madam
I am a 12 class student from commerce stream and I want to do company secretary after completing my 12 of session 2013-14.can u plz tell me the procedure what to do next ...
4th July 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do company secretary after completing 12th? I am a 12th class student from commerce stream

Dear sir/madam
I am a class 12th student and after completing the session 2013-14 i want to become cost manager and there is one more thing which is creating problem and it is that i am interested in the job of company secretary .I am now in a very confused situation.I want to know that which is the best and easier and also provides more money.Please give me some instructions and guidelines.

Ahana phalswal
29th March 2016, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed my 12th.I would like to know about company secretary course.If im opting it,when are the exams conducted?Is there any classes to be attended now for vacation?
9th February 2017, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

I am just giving my 12 th class examination in this year 2017.I would like to know about company secretary course and also how to get the company secretary job after the courses and exams and the schedule of exams and filling the form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?