9th February 2017, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with Arts stream? What is the physical criteria required and do I need to join any Training Institute?

Respected Sir, I am a Girl candidate and I have completed my class 12th with Arts stream and my height is 5'3" and my weight is 49 kg. I want to become an Air Hostess so I want to know how can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with Arts stream? What is the physical criteria required and do I need to join any Training Institute? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  2. Percentage required in 12th RBSE Arts to join Air Hostess Training?
  3. What is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess?
  4. Do I need to be a Graduate to become an Air Hostess? Can I join the Air Hostess training Institute after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  6. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th or B.Sc? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard?
  8. Is it possible to join Air hostess training just after completion of 10th standard?
  9. Can I join as an Air Hostess directly after completing class 12th without any Training?
  10. How can I become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  11. Which stream is best to choose after 10th class to become an Air Hostess?
  12. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess? What is the Age limit to become an Air Hostess?
  13. Air Hostess training institutes which provide training after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  15. For being an Air Hostess getting trained from an institute is mandatory?
  16. What to do after 12th to become an Air Hostess having good physique?
  17. What is the physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  18. What is the fee structure for the Air Hostess Training Institutes? What will be my salary after getting the job and which Institutes offer Training with less fee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?