27th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Does Andhra University offer PG Diploma in Accounting Software course?

Sir,
Can I know that Andhra University is providing PG Diploma course in Accounting Software or not? Actually I want to study this PG Diploma course and I have done my B.Sc(Computer Science) from the same university. So, kindly tell me this university offer this PG Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and suitability to study Diploma in Accounting Software for B.Com graduate?
  2. List of institutes offering Diploma in Accounting Software in or near Bhopal?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Accounting Software course being an Economics graduate?
  4. Which computer course should I do while studying M.Com?
  5. Detailed information and list of institutes which offer Diploma in Accounting course in Bangalore?
  6. What are the diploma courses in financial accounting after completion of 10th standard in India? Any institutes that offer correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the date of announcement of results of MCA?
  8. Is PG Diploma in Financial Accounting offered in Madras University?
  9. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Finance & Accounting in Kolkata?
  10. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course? -- [New]
  11. List of institutes offering 1 year Diploma in Accounting course in Delhi and Gurgaon? Benefits of studying this course?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Software Engineering if pursuing 10th from Andhra Pradesh Board? Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  13. Entrance exam available to study Diploma Software in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Requirements to get admission to study Diploma in Accounting at KCA University?
  15. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I join aeronautics in Anna University after diploma in computer software?
  17. What should I do to become a software engineer after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  18. What is Tally and CA course?
28th June 2016, 06:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Andhra University offer PG Diploma in Accounting Software course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can I know that Andhra University is providing PG Diploma course in Accounting Software or not? Actually I want to study this PG Diploma course and I have done my B.Sc(Computer Science) from the same university. So, kindly tell me this university offer this PG Diploma?
Sorry, the course is not available in Andhra University. The Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Programming and Applications available in Andhra University. The eligibility to study the course is any graduation other than BFA. The duration of the course is one year. The aspirant can find the list of courses in the university website Official Website.
28th June 2016, 09:47 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Andhra University offer PG Diploma in Accounting Software course?

Yes, Andhra University offer PG Diploma in Accounting Software course. It is a two years duration course. The course is designed for graduates who majored in accounting and who desire to extend their studies of advanced theory and practice.

Academic qualification required for admission in PG Diploma in Accounting Software course is Graduation degree in any discipline.

Subjects to be studied under this degree are Issues in Financial Reporting, Issues in Management Accounting, Research Methodology in Accounting, Postgraduate Thesis, Contemporary Issues in Management, Financial Management Leadership in Organisations, Remuneration and Performance Management and Professional Topics in Business Systems.
29th June 2016, 04:21 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Yes the Andhra University offer PG Diploma in Accounting Software course.Andhra University is one of the oldest universities in India which located in Visakhapatnam.

For any kind of information contact on:::::::::::::::>

Andhra University
Waltair Junction, CBM Compound
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003 Ph.0891 284 4000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?