4th January 2012, 07:57 PM
iswaryaramachandran

Procedure to join M.Phil in Annamalai University after pursuing MBA degree?

hello sir
iam currently pursuing my M.B.A degree(final year).after completing my degree i want to join MPHIL in annamalai university.can u plz tell me the procedure for joining this degree

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join M.Phil in Annamalai University after pursuing MBA degree?
  2. Is there any entrance to join M.Phil? What is the procedure to join the course?
  3. Procedure to get government jobs without passing any exam? I am doing MBA from Annamalai University
  4. Does distance MBA of Annamalai University is recognized by MG University, Kerala? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  6. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  7. Procedure of admission in M.Phil 2016?
  8. Syllabus of PSC examination of General Manager District Co-op. Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Application procedure of M.Phil in Psychology? University providing this course?
  10. Can I apply for M.Phil after completing MSc in Applied Psychology from Annamalai University
  11. Distance MBA Stream for Civil Engineer
  12. Information regarding M.Phil in Sanskrit course in Correspondence?
  13. M.Phil in Management from Global Open University is valid?
  14. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  15. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  16. Is it worth to do M.Phil in prist university after completing M.A and MBA?
  17. Is it worth to do M.Phil in Prist University after completing M.A English, MBA?
  18. How to join SAP course after pursuing MBA dual degree?
4th February 2012, 11:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join M.Phil in Annamalai University after pursuing MBA degree?

You have not mentioned the stream in which you wish to pursue the M.Phil so providing you the the general requirement to pursue the M.Phil from Annamalai University. Generally the minimum eligibility for pursuing Master of Philosophy - M.Phil in relevant subject is 55% aggregate marks from recognized institution. For further information visit the official website of Annamalai University; annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
7th February 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join M.Phil in Annamalai University after pursuing MBA degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
You have not mentioned the stream in which you wish to pursue the M.Phil so providing you the the general requirement to pursue the M.Phil from Annamalai University. Generally the minimum eligibility for pursuing Master of Philosophy - M.Phil in relevant subject is 55% aggregate marks from recognized institution. For further information visit the official website of Annamalai University; annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
thank u sir
5th April 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
I am M.Sc holder in geoinformstic. i want to study M.Phil in Anamail university through distance education.
what is procedure to apply
18th April 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have completed M.Ed in 2011,i want to join M.Phil in annamalai university.can u plz tell me the procedure for joining this degree, by the way I come form Sikkim does this University have branches from where I can pursue this course.
25th April 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I have done MBA in HR specialization, now i want to join mphil course in management. so please let me know the procedure to take admission in..
30th April 2012, 11:48 PM
nadankanan

You have not mentioned the stream in which you wish to pursue the M.Phil so providing you the the general requirement to pursue the M.Phil from Annamalai University.
Generally the minimum eligibility for pursuing Master of Philosophy - M.Phil in relevant subject is 55% aggregate marks from recognized institution.
For further information visit the official website of Annamalai University annamalaiuniversity.ac.in.......
3rd August 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i want to know about fee structure in mpill course and duration of course.
14th September 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

i'm have done m.com in annamalai university i got results for m. com in this September 2012 , and i like to know immediate time limit to join m.phil in annamalai university , and what is the last date to submit the apllication..
27th September 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

last date for m.phil psychology from annamalai?
27th September 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i finished msc biotechnology , wht is the procedure to join in mphil biotechnology snd say abt syllabus
6th October 2012, 09:05 PM
Anny95
Member+

HI..........

U not mentioned the stream in which you wish to pursue the M.Phil so providing you the the general requirement to pursue the M.Phil from Annamalai University. Generally the minimum eligibility for pursuing Master of Philosophy - M.Phil in relevant subject is 55% aggregate marks from recognized institution. For further information visit the official website of Annamalai University; annamalaiuniversity.ac.in

BEST LUCK..........
14th October 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m doing mba 2year i would like to do M Phil in hr what is the procedure to apply that
23rd January 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i have admitted in m.phill in 2006. and diacontinued. Now any procedure to reappear?
29th January 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I have finished m Phil but not finished viva when will you contact?
18th June 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

when is the admissions for MPhil (English) in Annamalai University? what is the course fee structure?
20th July 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

SIR ,
i am from kerala , i have done my MBA in HR specialization , now i want to join M PHIL course in management(distance education) , what is the procedure to join in mphil? and duration and fees structure of the course??????????
23rd December 2013, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to do my M.Phil course i finished my M.A B.Ed
24th January 2019, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my mba in general management from bharathiyar university. Can you tell me whether i can join my m.phil in general management at annmalai university through distance education as i am staying in bahrain. Can you tell all the details regarding this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?