21st February 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB course in Correspondence having passed Pre Degree from Calicut University in the year of 1977?

I passed pree degree from calicut university on 1977. Now i would like to do llb correspondance course, can i do this course

Related Questions:
  1. can I do LLB after passing pre degree from Calicut University?
  2. Eligibility for 3 years LLB at Karnataka University?
  3. How to do correspondence degree in psychology in Annamalai University? I have passed Pre Degree with 2nd class
  4. Can I do my B.A Malayalam through correspondence after completing my pre-degree from Calicut university? I've completed B.Sc(maths)
  5. How can I do LLB correspondence after passing degree from Gandhu University -- [New]
  6. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  7. What is the procedure for doing LLB correspondence? I want to do LLB from Punjab University
  8. How can I get admission to study correspondence LLB if studying B.Tech 3rd year?
  9. Does Calicut University conduct correspondence M.Tech. courses? How to apply for the course?
  10. From where should i join distance learning program in LLB along with my regular CS course? Is it beneficial?
  11. Can I study Law after my UG BSc electronics?
  12. How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala
  13. How to learn 3rd year LLB through correspondence?
  14. How to do LLB through correspondence after completing graduation
  15. If I get admission in LLB will it be a regular course or correspondence? Can I practice in a legal court?
  16. List of Colleges offering LLB course in Correspondence?
  17. How may I do LLb? How may I do PG in Law through correspondence? I've completed M.Com from DU and presently a C.S trainee
  18. How much is the pay scale and grade pay in SCRA exam? Will SCRA exam be held in 2012? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd February 2012, 07:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB course in Correspondence having passed Pre Degree from Calicut University in the year of 1977?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed pree degree from calicut university on 1977. Now i would like to do llb correspondance course, can i do this course
According to the Bar Council of India, candidate has to LLB course thorough regular classes and must have a minimum of 75% attendance throughout the program, in order to be considered eligible to considered for enrollment as an Advocate and practice in the court of law.

Therefore, there are no universities which offers LLB through correspondence but still you may pursue Bachelors in General Law(BGL), which will help you gain knowledge in the field of Law and could use it in other manner.

Some of the Institutes offering this course are as follows:
Annamalai University
University of Jammu
Kurukshetra University
Guru Nank Dev University
12th February 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do LLB course in Correspondence having passed Pre Degree from Calicut University in the year of 1977?

I have completed plus two commerce in 2005-2007. I didnt complete my degree. I want to study llb. Is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?