17th April 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How to do CS course after completion of M.Com course?

i complet m.com with tax how can i done c.s

18th April 2012, 07:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do CS course after completion of M.Com course?

Minimum qualification required to join foundation course of CS is 10 + 2. As you have completed your graduation, you can directly join the executive program of CS course. After that, you have to go through professional program and management training programs. It may take at least two years to complete executive and professional program. Management training program can be completed with in 15 months duration. Further details on the course can be collected from the official portal of ICSI.
18th April 2012, 09:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i complet m.com with tax how can i done c.s
Candidates who have completed Masters Degree program or even Bachelors Degree program in any discipline are exempted from the Foundation Program of company secretary course.
So, for a graduate or a post-graduate, the first stage of the company secretary course is Executive Program and in order to register for the same, one must contact any of the regional council or the head office of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
The registration process is open throughout the year and institute do not conducts any entrance examination for considering candidates for admission into the same.
The Executive Program is followed by Management Training for a period of 15 months and Professional Program.

For further information, refer to the official webpage published by Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
24th April 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

where is college for cs after mcom
1st September 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

i have done PGDBM from govt. university now i want to pursue in CS course. Can u plz tell me, will i get any exempt in executive program or i hve to write all the 6 exams of executive.
2nd September 2012, 12:17 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.......

Procedure to do CS Course: -

Subjects in CS Course : -

Fee Structure for CS Course : -

23rd April 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask if I m complited my m.com in first devision than it is posible that under this cost paper is not including in my cs examnation plz tell me.....thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?