31st March 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

How to do degree in foreign country after passing diploma in IT?

i m in diploma's last semester in Information Technology n i want 2 do degree in foreign country so is there is any scope or possibility to do degree(B.E) in foreign countries like Australlia Canada or any country

1st July 2013, 12:24 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do degree in foreign country after passing diploma in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m in diploma's last semester in Information Technology n i want 2 do degree in foreign country so is there is any scope or possibility to do degree(B.E) in foreign countries like Australlia Canada or any country
Dear Aspirant,

If you want to do the degree that is post graduation in the other countries.There are many methods to get the admissions in the foreign countries.

Following are the 3 exams by which a student can get a seat in the colleges.

GRE

TOEFL

IELTS

This above 3 are the exams which are conducted to the students who want to study in the abroad.

So the government of the different countries thought to make test so that they can test their knowledge in english and maths.

So that in order to survive in the foreign countries minimum english is required so they prefer these exams.

so these are must and should write exams for those who want to do MS.

But you need to get the good score to get admissions into their colleges.In order to get better scholarship you need to score good marks in the GRE.

Many countries mostly prefer Toefl marks as the sufficient marks to join the students.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?