21st February 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Job prospects of MBBS M.H.A in Health Care Industry in India and Abroad?

Please give some idea about the Job Prospect of a M.B.B.S M.H.A. in the Health Care Industry in India and Abroad.

Dr.Surajit Sen

Related Questions:
  1. What is the job prospect in USA in health care management?
  2. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  3. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  4. What are the options available after MBBS? Difference between Hospital and Health Care Management? What are the future prospects?
  5. MHA degree from India is valid in New Zealand or not?
  6. Which course is better for me after completing BDS? Which consultancy is the best in India?
  7. Job prospects in Biotechnology in India or abroad? -- [New]
  8. Scope for a BDS to do masters MDS in US? Entrance exams? Process? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for MPH or MHA as I have done BUMS? Colleges in India and their course structure? Future after this course?
  10. What kind of placement I will get in India after pursuing MHA from USA?
  11. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  12. Prospects of MBBS students Abroad?
  13. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  14. Is it easy to get admission to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  15. Can I do masters in life sciences in India or abroad?
  16. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  17. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  18. What are the job prospects after a global public health MS course in US? Best colleges for this course?
25th March 2011, 04:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job prospects of MBBS M.H.A in Health Care Industry in India and Abroad?

Since you have a Masters in Hospital Administration it is ideal for you take up administrative roles. You will be able to handle each level of employees efficiently as your basic background is medicine. Hospitals and large clinics need candidates of this background. You can also if funds permit start your own set up. Your exposure in both the areas will surely help you in this.
7th April 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job prospects of MBBS M.H.A in Health Care Industry in India and Abroad?

Hello,
I am a foreign medical graduate and have completed my bachelor's degree in medicine. I want to know which has better career prospects-MPH or MHA in India and in any other foreign country as well like the U.S or Australia.
1st May 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year B.sc Nursing, male student. what can i go for?
is it M.sc nursing or Master in Hispital Administration......
10th August 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am a person who had always liked maths and had knack for business but had taken up instead science stream (bio withOUT maths) after 10th and went on to complete my MBBS from an MCI recognised university in year 2014 based on my marks. I like my profession MBBS but am getting inclined towards something with managerial touch to it too at the same time I dont wish to close my links with hospitals. I dont want to deviate all touch completely from my stream, I hope U understand. Hence now when my next step for PG has begun, I heard about Hospital administration by MHA course which requires MBBS as eligibility. Is it true?
Wud it be a wise choice for me that my interests are as I mentioned above? Wud it mean my MBBS wud hv been a waste...(cos if so I dont wish for hospital admin). I want to do hospital administration only IF IT IS A SEQUALE after MBBS. Thts y I am thinking of MHA instead of doing MBA after MBBS for the same results. Wudnt it be so?
If so,
Having not taken maths after 10th and being an MBBS graduate which institutes best should I join in India that would offer me this MHA course and wat are the necessary steps to it tht I should take to it (eg: exams or anything for admission if any).
Also I would like to know how wud MHA be different frm MBA after MBBS for me for this same field with respect to job.
I am sorry I have no much knowledge about them hence seeking help from any of U experienced with the same or in hospital administration please???
Thankyou.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?