22nd June 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to do engineering in foreign universities after completing diploma in India?

I completed My Diploma in India ,I have one arrear in it ,Is there any possibility for doing engineering in foregin universities

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good engineering colleges in India Collaborated with good foreign universities?
  2. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad?
  3. Contact details and courses offered in Foreign Universities?
  4. What should I do after graduation? Should I go for MBA in India or MBA/M.Tech in foreign universities? What is the fee structure of the foreign universities?
  5. Is PG Diploma in Counseling Psychology acceptable in foreign universities?
  6. Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?
  7. List of universities which provides Ph.D course in India for foreign citizen? -- [New]
  8. How to do degree in foreign country after passing diploma in IT?
  9. B.tech in foreign universities for diploma engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for admission in M.E. in Civil Engineering? How M.E. in India is different from foreign M.E.?
  11. Which foreign universities have established their branches in India? Where are they located and how to apply for it?
  12. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  13. Can I study M.Tech with scholarship in Abroad through GATE scorecard?
  14. Will establishment of foreign universities boost up the educational standards in India?
  15. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  16. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  17. How to get scholarship for diploma in corporate law from Uk after completing BBA and LLB from recognized universities in India?
  18. How can I study MBBS in abroad if secured 95.6% in 12th and 91% in 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?