29th November 2011, 12:23 AM
anukul92patil

How to do degree from a good college after completing diploma in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello, i have completed my diploma in maharashtra and now i want to do degree from banglore from a good college.plz tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  2. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in degree colleges of Maharashtra after completing diploma in Mechanical from Tilak University? What is the procedure?
  3. Procedure to apply for Technical MPSC after completing B.E. in Electronics?
  4. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  5. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  6. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  7. How to do B.E in Robotics in Maharashtra after scoring 69.94% in diploma? Which college is perfect for me in Maharashtra?
  8. How to do diploma in Gynic or in Pedatric after completing BHMS degree? University offering this programme in Maharashtra or anywhere in India?
  9. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  10. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma course?
  11. What can I do after studying polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil? -- [New]
  13. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  14. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in civil?
  15. After B.Com which courses are available in Advertising within Bombay?
  16. Procedure to do degree in Nirma University and Dhirubhai College after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  17. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  18. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
22nd May 2012, 05:11 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: How to do degree from a good college after completing diploma in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anukul92patil View Post
Hello, i have completed my diploma in maharashtra and now i want to do degree from banglore from a good college.plz tell me the procedure
Diploma is enough to get admission in any college who has LATERAL ENTRY FACILITY for doing B.tech ..

for IIT , it doesn't have any LATERAL entry facility but AIEEE colleges has...the same.
Either you can do specialization in your subject with institutes like NIIT, GNIIT etc..
It will make your career boost up...
Else you can even try for many government jobs..

The best exam regarding lateral entry is Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry(JELET).
JELET exams application forms you go through
the website :www.jisadmin.com

Some Engineering colleges in Bangalore:
-New Horizon
-M.S.Ramaiah Institute of Technology
-University of Visvesvaraya college of Engineering
-BMS Institute of Technology
-R.V. College of Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?