10th March 2011, 12:03 AM
radha krishan

Address for State Government Haryana for RIMC submission?

sir, please intimate me correct address of state government haryana where admission for for rimc to be submitted

Related Questions:
  1. What is the address for RIMC form submission for DEC test
  2. What's the procedure and formalities for taking admission in Rashtriya Indian Military College?
  3. What is the address of RIMC Dehradun?
  4. When will be the RIMC Dehradun entrance exam be held?
  5. Where to send the application form of RIMC Dehradun? Should I send it to UP or West Bengal government state government?
  6. Last date of submission of RIMC December examination
  7. Will I get admission in government college of Haryana in B.Tech(Mechanical Trade) after scoring 6080 state rank in Haryana?
  8. Will I get any government or semi-government college in Haryana after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE? My state rank in haryana is 6452
  9. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a government MBBS seat in Haryana with a score of 296 in entrance exam?
  11. Which school is best in Haryana for getting into NDA in future? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure to get a seat in Haryana government engineering college with sports quota?
  13. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  14. Admission in any government Architecture college of Haryana after scoring 116 in B.Arch and AIR of 4335?
  15. What will be my Haryana Rank after scoring an AIR of 104479 and state Delhi rank of 8310? Will I get a government college in Haryana/Delhi
  16. How can I become a teacher in government school in Haryana State after passing BSc Physics Honors? What is the procedure for it?
  17. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  18. Can I get a seat in good government college in Haryana? My state rank is 7126

10th March 2011, 12:54 PM
Arvi.S

Default Re: Address for State Government Haryana for RIMC submission?

It's so simple . Go to Google search and then ask for the addressof state government haryana where admission form for rimc has to be submitted then it will fetch you the answer.

15th September 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

haryana state rimc centre addess.

18th October 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

From which class the admission is open

3rd March 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Address of state Govt for submission of RIMC form

18th January 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

where can i get the prospectus for admission in rimc and when....

14th October 2020, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

sir tell me Address for State Government Himachal for RIMC submission form entrance exam december 2020

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?