21st November 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?

Sir/Madam,
I have passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from K.G Engineering Institute with 70% marks.The Institute is under West Bengal State council of Technical Education. Now I am working in DPSC Ltd. Please tell me how i get B.Tech degree in distance education at West Bengal.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  2. Where was the D Pharm distance education college in West Bengal? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  4. List of good universities in West Bengal for doing B.ed?
  5. AICTE approved distance education university in West Bengal for doing B.E/B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
  7. Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?
  8. List AICTE approved distance education universities in West Bengal for Diploma courses? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?
  10. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  11. Master of Physical education in distance education from West Bengal while working in government school?
  12. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  13. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  14. Names of the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  15. How to do LLB course through distance or correspondence from West Bengal/Kolkata? Details about university?
  16. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Duration of course, admission criteria and name of university for BLIS course through distance education in West Bengal? What type of jobs are available?
  18. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
18th February 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?

i have passed BCA from WBUT with 8.8 grade, there is any institute in west bengal (kolkata) from where i complete B.Tech in computer stream??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?