9th July 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma from distance education? Detail about the institute in Mumbai KSOU?

i want to do diploma from distance education please send detail of institute in mumbai KSOU

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
  2. KSOU Civil diploma is considered to be distance education or part time course?
  3. Possibility to apply in Madhya Pradesh Government Teacher Vacancy Grade-III for Education Diploma student of KSOU?
  4. Institutes offering AIEM(Advanced Institute of Engineering and Management) in Mumbai for Diploma in Compute Engineering for 1 year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do MBA from UGC approved institute through distance education? I have diploma in textiles from Mumbai and has 15 years of experience
  6. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  7. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  8. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma in electrical engineering in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai
  9. Does KSOU college have AICTE, UGC and DEC approval for distance mode learning?
  10. List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  11. How to get admission in Ph.D in distance education in Mumbai University?
  12. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  13. Any university in Tamilnadu offering B.Ed?
  14. Do Ordnance Factories accept Diploma from KSOU/IME for departmental exams?
  15. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  16. Can I get training from any institute in Mumbai being SMU distance education student?
  17. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  18. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering through Distance Education in Mumbai?
13th August 2015, 11:12 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do diploma from distance education? Detail about the institute in Mumbai KSOU?

It would have been better if you would have mentioned the prior education that you had. There are so many diploma courses under KSOU or Karnataka State Open University. There are courses on engineering subjects like Mechanical, Automobile, Electrical, Civil, etc. There are also diploma courses on computer application, nursing, yoga, social work etc. The engineering courses are mostly 3 years long. The other courses are mostly 1 year long. Almost in all cases the basic eligibility is to pass class 10 from a well reputed school. The fee of the courses vary between Rs.9,000-12,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?