2nd July 2012, 12:01 PM
jk_tiwari2000

How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering in Mumbai? List of AICTE approved universities?

hi,, i am wrking in navy so as i want 2 do diploma in electrical engineering in mumbai, plz suggest me aicte approved university.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  2. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  3. List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical
  4. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  5. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering through Distance Education in Mumbai?
  6. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  7. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  8. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of some AICTE approved universities?
  10. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  12. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  13. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India?
  14. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  15. List of AICTE approved universities from where diploma course under distance can be done?
  16. List of AICTE approved private institute in Assam having diploma in electrical engineering?
  17. List of institutions offering diploma in civil engineering in Mumbai, Which is approved by AICTE?
  18. How may I get details of AICTE approved correspondence in electrical engineering from IME university(Mumbai)?
15th February 2016, 11:38 PM
Jitu369

Default Re: How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering in Mumbai? List of AICTE approved universities?

In maharashtra polytechnic (diploma) admissions are conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) through their official website i.e. www.dte.org.in

You need to apply online after date for diploma admission is released. Im order to get admission in polytechnics in Mumbai, you need to fill polytechnics which are situated in Mumbai in option form of CAP rounds.

Polytechnics in Mumbai offers diploma in electrical engineering is as follows:
> Government Polytechnic Mumbai

> Government Polytechnic Vikramgad

> ARMIET, Shahapur, Thane

> VPM's polytechnic , Thane

> SSJCET, Ambernath
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?