26th September 2012, 01:36 AM
Shalini Taneja

How to do dissertation work after passing MSc Biotechnology

Sir i am the student of M.Sc. Biotechnology 3rd semester and wants to do my dissertation work,can you please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  2. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  3. Can I work as a microbiologist in pharmaceutical company after MSc Biotechnology?
  4. How should I prepare for Synopsis, Dissertation work on the following topic?
  5. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  6. Different institutes in India offering dissertation in microbiology and biotechnology during session II?
  7. Job opportunities in Biotechnology after passing MSc Biotechnology in Aurangabad?
  8. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  10. Can i do Msc in Biotechnology after passing BSc in Physics -- [New]
  11. In which university can I do Ph.D Biotechnology after scoring 1160 in GRE and 71% in MSc Microbial Biotechnology?
  12. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  13. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  14. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  15. Can I do MSc Microbiology after passing B.Tech Biotechnology? I have done my B.Tech in Biotechnology
  16. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  17. How to work in central government after completing MSc Biotechnology
  18. Can I go for Industrial work after M.Sc Biotechnology for good salary?
21st August 2015, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do dissertation work after passing MSc Biotechnology

sir i want to do my dissertation msc IV Semester in biotechnology please suggest me sutaible institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?