7th February 2012, 06:09 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best chemical engineering college in Karnataka?

hi sir.i am in my 2nd puc..and would be writting my exams in a month or so...hoping i could cme out with flying colours for all the eeforts done through out the year..

i just wanted to know which are the best chemcial engineering colleges in karnataka? is nitk and rv college of engineering equivalent for the said branch??please through sme light on this for me..thank u

Related Questions:
  1. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  2. Which is the best chemical engineering college in Karnataka?
  3. Best college to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering course in Karnataka? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  4. Is there any good scope for chemical engineering?
  5. List of Colleges offering BE in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  6. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  7. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  8. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  9. Best college in Coimbatore offering diploma in chemical Engineering?
  10. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 4768 in PGCET Exam?
  11. List of chemical engineering colleges(Govt and Private) in which I can take admission for degree after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering with 75.44%?
  12. Which colleges will I get in India to do M.Tech after scoring 16000 rank in GATE?
  13. Chemical Engineering syllabus and Model question papers for preparation of Karnataka PGCET?
  14. Exams for Engineering in Karnataka for outside Karnataka student?
  15. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which colleges are good for me after scoring 3800 rank in PGCET entrance test
  17. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  18. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
26th June 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best chemical engineering college in Karnataka?

how is sdm dharwad for chemical engineering? how is chemical engineering branch? wat is scope for chemical engineering in karnataka and india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?