26th January 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

How to do further studies after passing AMIE/B.Tech/B.E while doing Job?

sir after completing diploma in mechanical engineering i m doing job..plzzz tell about further study with my job..amie/b.tech./b.e. part time which is best..plz tell institute also.. "THANKFUL TO U FOR WHOLE LIFE" plz tel@8604934031 [email protected]

10th November 2012, 03:48 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to do further studies after passing AMIE/B.Tech/B.E while doing Job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir after completing diploma in mechanical engineering i m doing job..plzzz tell about further study with my job..amie/b.tech./b.e. part time which is best..plz tell institute also.. "THANKFUL TO U FOR WHOLE LIFE" plz tel@8604934031 [email protected]
Dear,

It is very nice that you want to continue your study while doing job. Distance or part time education is in demand now a days as many students want to study while doing job. This will not only improve your skill but it will help you to grow high in your job and have increment in your salary.For this you need to have at least 55% in your diploma.

You can do part time B.tech from DTU i.e. Delhi Technical University after qualifying its entrance test. It will be a better option. Apart from it other colleges from where you can do your part time b.tech are:
  1. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology.
  2. Osmania University
  3. Annamalai University
  4. Symbiosis MBA through Correspondance
  5. Sikkim Manipal Distance Learning programmes
  6. Mumbai University - IT courses through Distance Education.
  7. Jain Vishva Bharati Institute
  8. Kota Open University (Kota-324010)
  9. Indira Gandhi National Open University

Best of luck!
10th November 2012, 06:04 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do further studies after passing AMIE/B.Tech/B.E while doing Job?

Hello,
Did you not have your graduation done before your job? If not then distance B.E. or B.Tech will not help. These courses are seldom offered by an institute and very very few of them are job oriented or career friendly. If you want to do B.E. then it is better to leave the job and go for a full time course.
But if you want a job oriented course along with your job continuing, then go for distance BCA or BBA. One is a technical course(former) and the other is a business oriented course(latter). Now whatever you will do will depend on your inclination towards technology more or commerce more. After this you can go for the respective master degrees in distance, that is, MCA or MBA respectively. This will help you seek jobs in corporate world directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?