29th May 2012, 10:30 AM
sweety mathew

Which courses are suitable for me in accounts without Maths after scoring 73% in 12th?

I have scored 73% in 12 and i am confused which courses are suitable for me in accounts without maths?Also whether i can i do bms or baf

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses are suitable to me in accounts field after passing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  2. What are the various courses suitable for me after completing 12th with 95% marks in Bio Maths
  3. Will I have to give compartment for both accounts and maths if I fail in accounts and maths in 12th board?
  4. Which courses will be suitable to me to get immediate job after passing 12th commerce without Maths?
  5. Best suitable courses for girls after 12th commerce without maths?
  6. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the suitable courses for me after 12th commerce without Maths?
  8. Will I have to give compartment for both accounts and maths? I have failed in accounts and maths in my 12th boards and have fine arts subject with me
  9. Which courses are suitable for me after scoring 65% in 12th? I am looking for teaching course
  10. Courses which are suitable for me after 12th(Maths, Computer, Geography, Economics and English subject)?
  11. Suitable courses after graduation in Maths Honors other than MSc?
  12. Which courses could I take after scoring 62.2% in 12th commerce without Maths and clearing 5 subjects except one?
  13. Various courses available after passing 12th?
  14. Short-term course suitable after 12th standard with commerce without Maths and interest in Business and Economics for getting a good job?
  15. With respect to job opportunities which is better for me between B.Sc and Diploma? Which diploma course is suitable for me if secured 94% in 12th?
  16. Suitable jobs in Accounts and Finance field at Railways after B.Com? -- [New]
  17. What is the suitable course for me after scoring 43% in B.Com?
  18. Which are the courses for which I can be eligible after scoring 67,44,37 in English, Chemistry, Maths and 38, 67, 77 in Maths, CS and Music?
10th November 2012, 06:17 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which courses are suitable for me in accounts without Maths after scoring 73% in 12th?

Hello,
It is quite evident that you are good in commerce section. So right away you can go for any genre related to that. I was going to mention B.Com to you. But since you yourself have mentioned about BMS, I will rather ask you to do Bachelor in Management Studies or BMS.
There is Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics. Here there is no special criteria other than the marks. You must be a higher secondary degree holder, which you already are. Also your marks obtained in 12th standard must be more than 45%. Already you have much more than that. So you can apply for the BMS course there. After BMS do not forget to do a corresponding MBA too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?