16th January 2012, 01:57 PM
Sonnathi Dattatreya

Which course of small duration should I prefer after 12th in order to get a job?

i want to do job , i have complated a intermediate and stoped and now i want to a job can i get a job for by studies and i want a maxmium saliry , can you tell me or tell me which cource i want to for my future and that should be an small investment course with that course i should get a job , and one thing that i am poor in studies plz send me answer for my question

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do if completed 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What course should I prefer after 12th BSc or B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I prefer after B.Tech? Should I prefer job or PG?
  4. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Tech in EC? What type of small courses will be helpful for future aspect?
  5. Which engineering course to prefer among Mechanical, EEE and Computer engineering?
  6. Which Jobs I can prefer to join after completion of BA course?
  7. Which has more salary in India between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech -- [New]
  8. What should I choose after doing B.Tech?
  9. Which course should I do in order to get a job in IT company now? I did my B.Tech in IP branch few years back but have not got any work experience
  10. Can I be eligible for any non criterian IT company after passing MCA with 66%?
  11. Which sector should I prefer for job being B.Tech Mechanical engineer? Where can I apply for job?
  12. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  13. Should I go for job or higher studies like M.Tech after completing B.Tech from Jaipur from College of Rajasthan?
  14. Which college should I prefer after scoring 188 rank in PGSET? Universities or colleges that I should prefer?
  15. Which books should I prefer for Air Force technical? I have passed 12th science with 88.4%
  16. Percentage of marks needed to register for correspondence course in CS?
  17. Which college should I prefer for degree course so as to get a well paid luxurious job?
  18. Can I prefer Medical exam after passing 12th? Books to be referred?
9th July 2012, 09:30 PM
ankur bana

Default Re: Which course of small duration should I prefer after 12th in order to get a job?

hello,
if you have completed 12th then you can do professional course like
computer hardware/networking course which has max 12-18 month duration only and get 100% job after it.....
i think after this your future will bright...
good luck
12th December 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course of small duration should I prefer after 12th in order to get a job?

Leaving hardware& software small courses if any
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?