23rd December 2012, 07:14 PM
romil nandwana

How to do genetic engineering and what is the procedure required? What is the minimum marks required for ISEET

i want to do genetic engineering and what is the procedure required? what minimum marks are required for iseet and what would be my max salary?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  2. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  3. Minimum marks required to pursue genetic engineering?
  4. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  5. How to get into genetic engineering after 12th?
  6. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  7. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later?
  8. How much marks are required for genetic engineering?
  9. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  10. What are the subjects required for Genetic Engineering? Is Maths required for Genetic Engineering course?
  11. How to study genetic engineering after passing 10th? What subjects are required for genetic engineering
  12. Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?
  13. Minimum percentage required to enter in genetic engineering in Nepal
  14. Minimum qualification required to do Biotechnology Genetic Human Course? Procedure for admission to the course?
  15. Minimum qualification required to pursue Biotechnology Genetic Human? Procedure for admission?
  16. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is Maths compulsory for genetic engineering? What is the minimum percentage required in 2nd PU? -- [New]
  18. Marks required in CET to get into Genetic Engineering?
31st October 2016, 08:31 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do genetic engineering and what is the procedure required? What is the minimum marks required for ISEET

ISEET stands for Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test. This entrance examination was earlier conducted for admission of candidates into various disciplines of engineering but now has been replaced by Joint Entrance Examination.

Eligibility criteria for Genetic Engineering:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics or Biology. Minimum of 75% marks is required in 10+2 to apply for Joint Entrance Examination Main which is first stage of JEE Main.

Candidates who qualify JEE Main and are in top 2 lacs candidates are eligible for JEE Advanced.

Other than JEE, you can apply for State Level engineering entrance examinations, private engineering exams like BITSAT, SRMEEE, VITEEE etc.

>>The salary will depend upon in which organization you are going to work plus your knolwedge and your institute from where you get placement. As a fresher, you will get minimum of 40000-50000 rupees in any organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?