12th August 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

How to do government job after finishing B.A? I have qualified in computer hardware

I am gulab Pawar, I finished B.A, I allso qualified in computer hardware and software section and 6 year job experiences in iocl refinery baroda. I want to government job so please give me information for get government job. thank you,

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a government job in Tamil nadu? I'm finishing B.E(CS)
  2. How to get a government job after finishing B.E CS
  3. How to get a government job after passing 12th and B.A 2nd year?
  4. How to get a job in Delhi? I have 2 years experience in computer science
  5. B.E after TYBCOM and Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking? Any other course?
  6. How can I get a job in government sector after finishing my M.E? Any entrance exams or government jobs in my field?
  7. Job Opportunities for me being a candidate of Computer Hardware Engineer having MCSE and CCNA certifications?
  8. Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?
  9. Can I get a government job after finishing B.Ed at the age of 34? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  11. What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi
  12. Is it necessary for a person to qualify B.Ed to get a government job after BSc Maths? Age requirement for ladies in government job? Which entrance exams to give?
  13. How to get a job in hardware networking in IT
  14. What is the job progress in government of India/Government of other states after finishing ECE?
  15. Which exam I should take up being Computer engineer to get into government job? -- [New]
  16. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  17. What are the jobs available in Computer Hardware and Networking?
  18. Is C, C++, Java, J2EE and Hardware and Networking course valuable to get a job in MNC companies? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd October 2015, 10:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do government job after finishing B.A? I have qualified in computer hardware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am gulab Pawar, I finished B.A, I allso qualified in computer hardware and software section and 6 year job experiences in iocl refinery baroda. I want to government job so please give me information for get government job. thank you,
There are lots of government banks which are coming out with examinations through IBPS for the clerical post. The eligibility will be a graduation only. There are lots of state government jobs one can appear for Group II and Group IV examination. One can join in Government Sector like UPSC, SSC, Postal Services, Railways and Defence. For some of the posts the eligibility will be Class X or Class XII or Degree. You have to check the website or advertisements before applying. You can also apply for the job which has the minimum eligibility of Class X or Class XII. There are lots of public sector companies also have vacancies for graduates.
3rd October 2015, 05:37 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: How to do government job after finishing B.A? I have qualified in computer hardware

Hi Dear
There certain Govt. jobs which are suitable for you are as follows.
1. IBPS Clerical Exam
2. SBI Clerical
3.Railway
4.SSC(STaff Selection Commission)
5.NDA & CDS (Indian Army)
Eligibility Criteria:-Candidates must have to graduate to getting these govt. jobs.You have to appear written exam which will be base on objective type.After appearing written exam you will call for the interview.Final selection will be based in interview.

Best of Luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?