2nd August 2011, 07:20 PM
sdpachgade

How can I get a job in government sector after finishing my M.E? Any entrance exams or government jobs in my field?

I am currently doing M.E. in computer science and engineering.I have no experience.I want job in gov. sector after finishing my M.E..Can you tell me any entrance exams.or gov. Jobs for my field?.

Related Questions:
  1. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  2. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  3. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  4. What are the jobs available in government sector in IT field?
  5. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students?
  6. What are the jobs for civil engineering other than field? What are the exams need to be written to get private sector as well as government jobs?
  7. Application procedure for Government jobs after M.Pharmacy and entrance exams details for the same?
  8. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  10. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  11. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  12. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board? -- [New]
  13. Government job after B.Tech course in Bharat University?
  14. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  15. Suggest suitable jobs in Vijayawada for M.Pharmacy students?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Com candidate?
  17. Government job after completing B.Sc with 75% from PU?
  18. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
30th September 2011, 03:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in government sector after finishing my M.E? Any entrance exams or government jobs in my field?

Certainly an M.E will bring you higher job prospects. There are several government jobs which you can opt for. You can opt for the jobs in many government organizations such as BHEL, SAIL, IOCL etc in different technical areas. Since you are pursuing post graduation, you can also try in for the NET exam conducted by the UGC. This will help you to get in to the academics field and work in positions such as lecturers in universities or colleges etc. Also you can opt for the Bank exams, and other competitive examinations such as the Railways, Civil Service etc.
29th July 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job in government sector after finishing my M.E? Any entrance exams or government jobs in my field?

I am currently doing ME in computer engineering .what are overall job opportunities after completing ME,because i have heard that after ME i should go only for lecturer-ship ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?