4th January 2013, 12:03 AM
p9o8i7

How to get a job in Delhi? I have 2 years experience in computer science

hi friends,
i m roshan from delhi, how can i get job in delhi
i m computer hardware from iti delhi and pursuing b.com form du (open university).

i have also 2 year experience in computer hardware

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  2. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  4. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  5. How to get Government Job with 5 years of IT experience? -- [New]
  6. How can I pursue Ph.D in Computer Science being a candidate having completed MCA course and with 3 years of experience as Computer Teacher and another 3 years in Industry?
  7. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
  8. How can I get government job at an age of 40? I am a B.Tech computer science student
  9. How can a computer science graduate with 5 year experience get a government job?
  10. How can I get a job for PGT computer science in Delhi Government? I am a MCA and M.Tech computer science student
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  12. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  13. What kind of government jobs can I look out for after having 3.5 years of corporate experience after completing B.Tech computer science and working as a Business Analyst?
  14. Higher education in UK after B.Sc Hons computer science?
  15. How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 3 years experience in teaching? I have done MCA and M.Phil
  16. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do B.Tech in electronics through distance mode or part time in Gujarat, Rajasthan or MP? I am a diploma holder
  18. How to do M.Tech after Msc computer science?
7th July 2016, 11:40 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to get a job in Delhi? I have 2 years experience in computer science

Just create your profile on various available online job portals and upload your resume there. After this you will be able to apply for various companies and pay close attention to job location and eligibility criteria.
Also you can keep an eye on walk ins and attend the interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?