10th August 2013, 04:22 PM
help@123

How to get a job in hardware networking in IT

i m compleated BCA & hardware networkin fresher i want to job in hardware networking in IT or doing PHP, JAVA courses but i want doing job

Related Questions:
  1. Not getting job after Hardware and Networking course from Jetking -- [New]
  2. What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?
  3. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  5. Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?
  6. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  7. Are there any government railway jobs for IT students?
  8. How to get a job after B.E in hardware networking?
  9. What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi
  10. What are the jobs available in Computer Hardware and Networking?
  11. How may i get a government job after my Diploma in CS and hardware networking course in CTTC?
  12. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  13. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  14. Is C, C++, Java, J2EE and Hardware and Networking course valuable to get a job in MNC companies?
  15. correspondence diploma mba course? details?
  16. Can I do the course of hardware and networking after completing 12th from Arts?
  17. Which course is available for me after completing B.Com and Hardware and Networking course?
  18. Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?
27th October 2013, 05:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in hardware networking in IT

i want a job. i am hardware and networking doing course please help me
20th June 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Isme scope kitna behter h or fee ek sal waste kitni h.koi pachtawa to nhi hona hardware n networking krne ke bad
25th March 2016, 11:14 AM
work@home

Quote:
Originally Posted by help@123 View Post
i m compleated BCA & hardware networkin fresher i want to job in hardware networking in IT or doing PHP, JAVA courses but i want doing job
Listing out more certificates in the resume is an added benefit as the same time, they threats you on the questions that would come from any of that topics in various depths. So you should refer through and prepare well with adequate knowledge on that topic as well.

In other perspective, knowing all such languages and hardware networking is good enough, although the MNC's always conduct a training while you are grabbed to the company. While on that time you could recollect your memory and could easily pass the test's thereafter. C, C++, Java and Networking are the basic courses and are very useful, but you need to know it in depth so as to answer the interview board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?