24th June 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

How to do graduation in marine engineering after my engineering in mechanical? What is the eligibility criteria?

1 yr left for finishng my engg.(mechanical) so i want to do graduate marine engg.?please send me elligibilty criterian?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do graduation in marine engineering after my engineering in mechanical? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  3. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  4. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of institutes in India?
  5. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Courses for marine engineering? Colleges for marine engineering?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to get into good marine engineering college? What is the scope of doing marine engineering directly after diploma?
  9. Criteria, scope of marine engineering? How to take admission in Top Marine engineering colleges?
  10. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  11. How to do marine engineering after doing B.E mechanical engineering?
  12. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  14. What should I do to clear IES Exam having completed 12th?
  15. Best colleges for Graduation in Marine Engineering in India?
  16. Required Eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How may I join ME(Marine Engineering)? What's the eligibility criteria? List of top colleges for the same? I'm doing B.E(Mechanical engineering) in Sona College of Tech
  18. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
15th October 2012, 08:19 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do graduation in marine engineering after my engineering in mechanical? What is the eligibility criteria?

Marine Engineering is a course which should be taken if you are interested in Merchant Navy. Working in Merchant Navy is dream of thousands of young boys and girls. Interestingly, Merchant Navy has now become very attractive for girls as well.

Those who wish to cross the seven seas should take up the Marine Engineering course. Merchant Navy is a field related to cargo transportation. Most of the international trade is done via sea. This is why Merchant Navy is responsible for transportation of heavy machinery, crude oil etc.

It is not just the opportunity of traveling across the world that makes Merchant Navy so attractive. The pay package which could easily touch the 6 digit figure also has a lot to do with it. Apart from great salary, Merchant Navy comes with extra perks, like some officers are allowed to bring their wives to the journey.

Since you are doing Mechanical Engineering, there is no need to do Marine Engineering if you want job in merchant navy. Mechanical engineers are eligible for jobs in the Merchant Navy. Here is the procedure:

Eligibility

Candidates from some branches of Engineering are eligible for direct entry for the posts such as Cadet, Fifth Engineer, Junior Engineer.

You must have B.Tech degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Technology for the posts mentioned above.

Such candidates are required to go through 9 months long Pre-sea course in Marine Engineering from MERI.
15th October 2012, 01:20 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do graduation in marine engineering after my engineering in mechanical? What is the eligibility criteria?

hi,

HI,
IF you want to join marine engineering you have to qualify the A.I.E.E.E.
A.I.E.E.E is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a yer.

It is a all India level exam.

After qualifying this exam you can take admissions in any govt college in India.

eligibility criteria:-
>pass 12th with minimum 50% marks from recognized university.
> age should be above 17year.
> Must be citizen of India.

GOOD LUCK!
27th October 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Im in 10 class thear is any job of medical in navy?which &
how much salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?