10th May 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

How to do hotel management after completing degree with B.Com?

hi i have completed my degree with b.com now i want to do hotel management can i get details about what to do when to do how to do

10th May 2014, 02:39 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do hotel management after completing degree with B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i have completed my degree with b.com now i want to do hotel management can i get details about what to do when to do how to do
If you're aspiring to apply for Hotel Management course after completing B.Com course then you may apply for MBA course Hotel Management course. MBA in Hotel Management course having good scope in both the job as well as career option. By studying the MBA Hotel Management you may get Job in Hotels, Front Office etc. The Applicant complete Bachelor degree course with 50% in any discipline from reorganized university are eligible to apply for Hotel Management course. You must crack the MBA entrance examination MAT/CAT in order to apply for this course. So, try to crack the MBA entrance examination with good mark in order to apply for MBA course in reputed colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?