11th May 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

How should i join as army officer? I am a 20 years old boy who have completed 12th science with 60% marks

sir Iam 20 year old boy compleet plus two science in 60%mark I shal join as a army oficer

10th May 2014, 02:46 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should i join as army officer? I am a 20 years old boy who have completed 12th science with 60% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir Iam 20 year old boy compleet plus two science in 60%mark I shal join as a army oficer
Nice to see that you're aspiring to Join Indian Army wing. But, as per you're educational qualification and age limit you're ineligible for Indian Army wing at present. Still you having chance to Join Indian Army wing through CDS (Combined Defence Academy) which is conducted by UPSC for every twice in a year. To be eligible for CDS entrance examination then you should be complete graduation course in any discipline from recognized university and you're age should be in between 19 years to 24 years and you should be physically as well as medically fit. So, please complete graduation course in order to Join Indian Army wing through CDS Entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?