14th January 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?

I am a BE currently working as a software engineer.
I want to appear for the entrance test held by IISc for its integrated PHD course for mathematics. I found the syllabus on the website.
But i need reference regarding to prepare for this test. what books can we referred and if there are any sites with question papers.

Also if you can tell about different institutes providing this course and their entrance tests.
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  2. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  3. How can I prepare to crack Integrated PhD entrance exams of NCBS, TIFR and IISC?
  4. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
  5. How to prepare for integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc? Books to refer?
  6. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  7. How to prepare and get admission for doing integrated M.Sc and Ph.D from institutions like IISc and IIT? -- [New]
  8. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science and Automation/Computer Science?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences entrance exam conducted by IISC after completing B.Pharmacy?
  10. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  11. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  12. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated PhD in Maths? What are good reference books for it?
  13. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?
  14. Institutes offering MSc or Integrated Ph.D programme in Physics?
  15. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  16. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  17. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  18. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
19th August 2011, 03:57 PM
rajeshkumar123456

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BE currently working as a software engineer.
I want to appear for the entrance test held by IISc for its integrated PHD course for mathematics. I found the syllabus on the website.
But i need reference regarding to prepare for this test. what books can we referred and if there are any sites with question papers.

Also if you can tell about different institutes providing this course and their entrance tests.
Thanks.
same course is offering tifr in bengulur notification is came visit www.tifr.res.in
14th September 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?

please recommend some books for the preparation of iisc integrated phd program of biological science
18th September 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to do ph.d .n want to clear entenrence held by bharti vidyapeeth university,wud u plz tell me how can i prepare for this?
2nd October 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

hi, i have done M.sc in maths. I want to do Phd in maths through distance education .Please guide me
25th October 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

im studying Bsc I Would likie to take iisc exam wat is the portion for it
8th December 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

please send me study material for preparing integrated phd in physical sciences from iisc, [email protected]
30th March 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
my daughter is going to write her IIsc entrance exam in this month she is in her final yr BE Biotechnology please tell me which books she should refer according to her stream.And which type of questions are mostly asked according to her stream i mean to say say physics,Chemistry or Maths. Please let me know.Waiting for your reply
Thanking you
Bhavana
13th December 2013, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

i am in second puc and i want to write IISc entrance examination for integrated PhD in physics
15th June 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello..I'm having my bsc in chemistry,biotechnology,biochemistry...on a combinational bias.. .......I want to do my Msc- PhD fellowship from IISc Bangalore.....
Can you please suggest me that at what level I have to prepare for admission into IISc....
I mean...what sort of skills and preparation I need.

Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?