8th November 2012, 09:06 PM
Dr Rani

How to do IAS with medical science as optional? I am a medical graduate

Hello sir/ mam...I am a medical graduate..I m keen on studying for IAS with medical science as optional .Is it worth since many of my friends say it is voluminous to study .?

10th May 2013, 11:18 AM
bpraveen b

Default Re: How to do IAS with medical science as optional? I am a medical graduate

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Dear Friend
If you have graduation degree from recognized university then you can apply for IAS Exam.
No Matter of Which Stream You Passed, Whether Medical /Engineering/ Arts, Only Main Importance Goes to preparation of Exam as per Syllabus and dedication.
You can choose your interesting subject as an optional it will help you to score good marks\.
At the time of interview you should take care of interview procedure and way of Capturing the questions and Answers for the same.
The ranking may effect the selection process after Main Exam and interview.

IAS exam conducted for UPSC through civil service exams.
The age eligibility criteria is
Minimum age - 21 years old
Maximum age - 30 years

Permissible No of Attempts in IAS exam
For General Category - 4
For OBC - 7
For SC/ST - No limit[

Selection process for IAS exam are

1) Preliminary Test
2 )Mains Exam
3)Personal Interview,
For online application or other details of IAS exam so please visit to www.upsc.gov.in

Thank You!
[/SIZE][/FONT]
7th June 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do IAS with medical science as optional? I am a medical graduate

hello sir/mam..
wanted t know if there is any medical science coaching available for ias mains in delhi or any test series?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?