30th August 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

How to do ICWA after completing B.Com and while working in Account Department

I completed my B.com and working in Account dept. Now I want to do ICWA. I also wanted some information towards the cource because i only know it is related to Accounts but not clear. Plz send me mail in my email as below [email protected]. Thank you

1st October 2012, 11:00 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do ICWA after completing B.Com and while working in Account Department

Yes, Cost and Management Accounting or ICWAI is Finance related course which deals with managing the accounts or finance of Company/organization.

Cost and Management Accounting Course (ICWAI) is a course which is more focused on Cost accounting however student learn all the subjects related to accounting also .

Cost and Management Accountant helps organization in Finances Management as well as keeping the cost of production of any organization as less as possible.

After completing the CMA you can become Cost Accountant/ Account officer of any company/organization.

Cost Accountant are needed in Corporate/ Private and Govt Sector .

Course can be done along with regular Job / Course as it is distance learning type of Course.

You are graduate so , eligible for executive level of CMA course.

CMA course is divided into three levels .

• Foundation Course
• Intermediate Course
• Final Course.

Duration of Course for Graduates is 2.5 years (minimum).

Approach the nearest center of CMA for admission info of centers are available on official website.

Admission is open through out the year.

Total fee of course is not more than 40000/-.

For more information WEBSITE of ICWAI

www.myicwai.com
19th April 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do ICWA after completing B.Com and while working in Account Department

i am a B.Com graduate with 5 years of work experience in mechanical engineering industry 4 years & 1 yars experience in civil sector
right now i am confused , also my age is 30 should i go for icwa or any other alternate option is available.
30th May 2013, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

How to do icwa while doing mcom .. i just now completed my bcom
30th September 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I have a question that if we clear the IPCC. level of CA then also we have to give the foundation of cost accounting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?