21st September 2012, 09:28 PM
himanshi chhabra

How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?

HHow to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
I have done my bds from a private college of haryana,this year and have cleared my final year.

1. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  2. How to apply for senior internship after BDS in government dental college in Tamilnadu?
  3. How to apply for internship in government college?
  4. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS
  5. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  6. How to change dental college to do internships?
  7. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  8. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  9. Can I apply for Dental PG entrance test after completing BDS internship?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  11. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  12. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? -- [New]
  13. List of Government and private dental hospitals to apply for 1 year rotatory internship?
  14. Where can I do internship other then Azeezia college of Dental Sciences and Research, Kerala?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS
  16. How to join WHO as a dentist? I have done BDS from a government college in India -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may i join Army as a dentist after my BDS? Can i get internship in army dental college?
  18. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?

27th October 2012, 03:54 PM
S V SAHNI

Default Re: How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?

I'm final year BDS student from Jewaji University,Gwalior, I want to complete by internship from central government colleges in India specially from Delhi. can you please tell me the availability and procedure to apply for internship in those institutes.

Thanks,
sahni

19th November 2012, 11:32 PM

Default Re: How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?

I'm doing bds from a private college in bhubneshwar & want to know how to apply for internship in a govt. college. please guide me

22nd December 2013, 07:58 PM

I will appear for final BDS in june 2013. I like to get intership in any colleges in Delhi . Kindly tell me how to apply.

Abhik Mukherjee, email [email protected]

19th January 2014, 11:11 AM

I'm a final year student... I would like to do my internship from a college in Delhi.. How to change colleges?

9th April 2014, 06:30 PM

i have passed finel BDS from private dental college now i want to do internship in govt. dental college in our state please let me know the procedure

26th May 2014, 01:09 PM

Now i am doing 2nd bds in karnataka rguhs unoversity i want to chnage my college nown d middle ... will it be possible to do.. ???

16th August 2014, 03:19 PM

I have passed final BDS from private college now I want to do intrenship in govt . dental college.

7th January 2015, 07:55 PM

I hav not practiced dentistry from last 3years.. Now i want to work in a clinic, but not getting confidence to do extractions alone.. so I need help..can u suggest me is ther any chances to do internship again....

21st January 2015, 07:23 PM

In how many years should I complete my internship after my final year BDS result? Can I complete my internship after 2 years?

7th November 2018, 01:36 AM

I have done bds from its dental college ghaziabad I want to apply in any government college in Delhi or dental colleges in Bangalore what is the protocol

19th January 2019, 07:24 PM

I have passed my bds final year in a private college in bilaspur and now i want to do my internship in govt dental college in delhi. Can get help?