16th November 2010, 08:47 PM
amisin

How to do internship in third year (B.Tech) in India in Electronics And Telecommunication?

Hello ,
I am pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunications in NIT Raipur.
This summer I want to so internship in fields related to this industry, more preferably Microprocessors and embedded systems, or in Semiconductor industry or any other project work in above fields.
Please guide me how to apply for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any 2 weeks internship programme for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  2. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  3. Where to do Internship in telecommunication field while doing 6th semester in Electronics and telecommunication? -- [New]
  4. Internship in Electronics or Core companies or reputed universities of India
  5. List of companies which provides internship for Electronics and Telecommunication students? What should be the procedure followed to apply for them?
  6. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  9. Which companies will provide internship after 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. How to do internship in third year (B.Tech) in India in Electronics And Telecommunication?
  11. How to register for Electronics and Telecommunication internship?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to Electronics and Telecommunication student in Mumbai?
  13. Internship at TATA Motor, Jamshedpur being a 3rd year B.Tech student?
  14. Summer internship in core companies in India for 3rd year b.tech student of electronics and telecommunication
  15. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  16. Is RVD university is recognized by AICTE or UGC? I'm doing B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) and in 7th sem
  17. DRDO offers Internship to B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  18. Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) final year student?
17th November 2010, 12:49 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How to do internship in third year (B.Tech) in India in Electronics And Telecommunication?

even the same i am searching for internships ,
i am in ELECTRONICS AND TELE COMMUNICATION branch any one please help us
13th December 2010, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship in third year (B.Tech) in India in Electronics And Telecommunication?

I am pursuing B.tech in electronics and telecommunication, presently in 5th semester. Can you please guide me about the summer training projects possible after 6th semester??
21st December 2010, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship in third year (B.Tech) in India in Electronics And Telecommunication?

I am pursuing B.tech in electronics and telecommunication, presently in 8th trimester. Can you please guide me about the summer internship possible after 9th trimister??
11th January 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

i'm persuing btech in electronics and communication.i'm in sixth semester .please suggest me companies so that i can do training after this semester
1st March 2011, 12:24 AM
chinudey20

You can do internship in BSNL .You just have to keep track of the news.
27th May 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

helow ..i am in B.tech ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS .I had completed my 6th semester exams.please give me some guidance about to do interships in this summer vacations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?