22nd February 2016, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Internship at TATA Motor, Jamshedpur being a 3rd year B.Tech student?

Respected sir
I am a student of btech 3rd year..n my stream is electronics & telecommunication ..i want to do internship in TATA MOTORS ,,jamshedpur..please tell me the procedure for it..
[email protected]

Related Questions:
24th February 2016, 09:30 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship at TATA Motor, Jamshedpur being a 3rd year B.Tech student?

TATA MOTORS is one of the high profiled automobile company. TATA motors is not the core company for you. I am saying this due to the fact that TATA deals in the automobile industry. So there is few scope for students belonging to the electronics & telecommunications. So my suggestion to you is that you should apply in your core companies. You simply have to send your application in the training cell of the company along with your college reference. If they approve your application then you are eligible to start your training.
26th February 2016, 10:31 AM
OnePlus

Default Re: Internship at TATA Motor, Jamshedpur being a 3rd year B.Tech student?

** TATA motors deals with the mechanical instruments so they only provide training to the mechanical candidates.
** Internship or training is the important part of any Engineering students so you can apply for your core companies such as-

1-BSNL.
2-RDSO.
3-DMRC.
4-BHEL.
5-HAL.

** For getting training in any one of these company you have to fill the application form for the industrial training and submit it with the NOC.
** Then they will be short listed the candidate for the training according to there requirement.
5th April 2016, 10:41 PM
ck01

Post Re: Internship at TATA Motor, Jamshedpur being a 3rd year B.Tech student?

Sir

I am student of B.tech 3rd year (6th semester) in Mechanical Engineering from Nathdwara institutions engineering& technology(rtu university) i want do industrial training from .please send me information about training procedure in my E-mail [email protected]
23rd June 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am DEEPAK KUMAR MEHTA, student of B.E 3rd year (5th semester) in Automobile engineering from MADHAV INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE , GWALIOR, I want to do a minor internship from TATA MOTORS, So please send me the information about training or internship procedure in my email address:[email protected]
26th January 2019, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am student of b.tech mechanical, 2nd year of kalinga institute industrial technology. I need to do summer intenship in tatamotor for one month. So,please tell me procedure for applying intenship form ..
Thank you sir..
13th September 2020, 09:50 AM
KUMAR MAMI

Dear Sir,

My self kumar Rahul, I am student of B.tech 4th year (7th semester) in Mechanical Engineering from Sat Kabir Institute of technology & mangament(MDU university Haryana) i want do industrial training from .please send me information about training procedure in my E-mail address- [email protected].
15th September 2020, 05:09 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Internship at TATA Motor, Jamshedpur being a 3rd year B.Tech student?

Internship at TATA Motor, Jamshedpur being a 3rd year B.Tech student?

Tata MOTORS is one of the high profiled car organization. Tata engines isn't the center organization for you. I am stating this because of the way that TATA bargains in the vehicle business. So there is scarcely any degree for understudies having a place with the gadgets and broadcast communications. So my proposal to you is that you ought to apply in your center organizations. You essentially need to send your application in the preparation cell of the organization alongside your school reference. On the off chance that they endorse your application, at that point you are qualified to begin your preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?