17th April 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Where to do Internship in telecommunication field while doing 6th semester in Electronics and telecommunication?

I'm student of 6th sem electronics and telecommunication & i' m searching for an internship in relevant field. Plz help.. Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to approach for Internship in Telecommunications field in Mumbai?
  2. How and where to get summer internship offer when I am doing 6th semester in Telecommunication?
  3. How to get vocational internship done from Jindal?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  6. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 5th semester student in Bangalore?
  8. Indian Air Force exam for 6th semester student of Electronics and telecommunication engineering? Age-limit for applying?
  9. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I do internship program in telecommunication? I'm in B.tech 7th sem
  11. List of companies which provides internship for Electronics and Telecommunication students? What should be the procedure followed to apply for them?
  12. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  13. Internship program for E&T students in Vadodara?
  14. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. List of companies which offer Internship to Electronics and Telecommunication student in Mumbai?
  16. Is there any 2 weeks internship programme for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  17. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  18. How can I get a job in hardware in field of telecommunication
19th April 2016, 06:27 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to do Internship in telecommunication field while doing 6th semester in Electronics and telecommunication?

You have to write an application to the HR of the company in which you are aspiring for the internship. Here are some best options for you :

** Centum Electronics Pvt. Ltd.  

Address : Yashoda Nagar, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064
Phone : 080 4143 6000

** JVS Electronics Pvt. Ltd.  

Address : Manchanayakanahalli, Bidadi hobli, Mysore highway ,Bangalore - Mysore Road, 121, Hampapura Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562109
Phone : 094808 26265

** Tata Consultancy Services  

Address: # 42(P) & 45(P), Think Campus, Banglore,, Electronic City Phase II, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
Phone : 080672 42000

** Interplex Electronics Private Limited  

Address : 2nd Main Rd, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?