5th June 2010, 02:49 PM
whitewolf

In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?

Hi,
I am a third year Btech student in electronics and telecommunication engineering,I want to do an Internship program in a company ,can you suggest any company name any how to apply for it.Please be specific.
Thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. How to get an internship program for electronics and communication engineering? Companies offering internship program for ECE course?
  2. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship training in companies while doing Electronics and Communication engineering 2nd year?
  4. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  5. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
  6. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
  8. List of companies which are available to give 1 month internship for Electronics and Communication students?
  9. Can I do internship in core company while pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Which companies will be suitable to apply for internship which doing ECE 4th semester?
  11. Best company to do Internship for Electronics students?
  12. Is there any summer internships available for ECE students? -- [New]
  13. How to get internship in HAL while in B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Detailed information about Internship to B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering final year student?
  15. Which Company/Industry gives internship training related to B.E Electronics and Communication field?
  16. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. Internship program in Bangalore for electronics and communication students?
  18. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
14th August 2011, 07:42 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?

There are many companies which offers internships for Electronics and Tele communication graduates.Some of the companies which provides you with internship are:-

BHEl, BEL, NTPC, ISRO, DRDO, NSTL, AAI,.etc

You can get the list of Government sector companies in the following link
http://www.india.gov.in/citizen/PSU.php

There are even Private companies which you can apply for like Radio FM's and companies like Vodagone, Airtel,.etc

All you need to do is get a letter signed from your principal mentioning details about the internship along with your resume and other details to the branch office of a particular company where you want to apply for the training.Since these companies have many branch offices , forward your resume to the HR of a particular branch.The HR is the main authority to decide regarding your training period.

Usually most of the Government companies charge specific amount of money for the internship program and private companies offers the training for free or pays certain amount of money for working in the company.

i can't specifically mention a single company because it's not sure which companies accept your resume and which company may respond back to you hence I provided many companies.Apply to as many companies as possible so that you have many options in hand.
14th August 2011, 08:52 AM
prashant.jha39
Member+

Default Re: In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewolf View Post
Hi,
I am a third year Btech student in electronics and telecommunication engineering,I want to do an Internship program in a company ,can you suggest any company name any how to apply for it.Please be specific.
Thankyou
for internship u need to get permission from colleges and college needs to have understanding fith the PSU's but in the case of private companies you just need to get selected. For eg. you can apply for intel which offers a huge intern program
14th August 2011, 11:30 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you can do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication in the given below govt company

1.BSNL.

2.IOCL.

3.NTPC.

4.DVC.

5.ISRO.

6.SAIL.

7.DRDO.

8.All India Radio.

etc.

all the best....
14th August 2011, 11:58 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after complete your B.TECH then you want to go for
Internship program .
many companies are there those are provide this program
like:-

Internship program in Bangalore

internship program on INDIAN FIN Technlogy.

after that many company like:-

Nokia
Samsung
Motorolla
Bsnl
etc...........
14th August 2011, 12:29 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after your b.tech there are many company where you can do your internship-
BHEL
BEL
NTPC
ISRO
DRDO
POSCO
etc...
there are some private company even also where you can do your internship..
IBM
DELL
INFOSYS
TCS
WIPRO etc........

good luck.....
14th August 2011, 12:30 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after your b.tech there are many company where you can do your internship-
BHEL
BEL
NTPC
ISRO
DRDO
POSCO
etc...
there are some private company even also where you can do your internship..
IBM
DELL
INFOSYS
TCS
WIPRO etc........

good luck.....
14th August 2011, 08:19 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

There are many companies from where an ECE student can do internship.
ITI bangalore
Idea
Airtel
Reliance
Bsnl
Doordarshan centre
NTPC
TCS
nokia
etc.
6th November 2011, 10:15 AM
rudramishra

Idea
Airtel
Reliance
Bsnl
Doordarshan centre
NTPC
TCS
nokia
IBM
DELL
INFOSYS

BSNL.

IOCL.

NTPC.

DVC.

ISRO.

SAIL.

DRDO.
29th March 2012, 12:20 PM
arnav saswati

sir you can do internship in very good companies like
1.BHEl
2.BEL
3.NTPC
4.ISRO
5.DRDO
6.NSTL
7.AAI
8.BSNL
9.IOCL
10.DVC
ETC...

if you have secured good marks in your bachelors then you can get govt.industries so

try hard and all the very best....
11th April 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a third year ECE branch student and i want to go in the field of robotics/embedded system, so please provide me some information about companies where i can do my internship in NCR region....
19th November 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

LIST OF COMPANIES NAME OFFERING INTERNSHIP IN HYDRABAD
AND PUNE PLZ
30th January 2013, 06:41 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication

1.air
2.sail
3.gail
4.isro
5.drdo
6.ntpc
7.hpcl
8.iocl
9.ecil

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31st January 2013, 08:25 AM
dernbach

HELLO,

There are company I can do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication------------------

1.DRDO
2.BHEL
3.NTPC
4.IOCL
5.BPCL
6.ISRO
7.SAIL
8.ECIL
9.GAIL
10.NSTL.

I hope this will help
All the best
3rd June 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a third year student of electronics and tele communication, i want to do internship so can u please tell me the name of companies???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?