27th May 2011, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Is there any 2 weeks internship programme for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students?

I want an internship program for 2 weeks.i am in third year electronics and telecommunication student.please refer me any company in mumbai.please replay soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  2. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Airtel for B.E.(E&TC) candidate?
  4. Industries offering Internship/Training programme related to Electronics & Telecommunication in Kerala?
  5. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  6. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Vodafone for E&TC 4th year student? -- [New]
  8. Companies offering 4 weeks Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Punjab?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Which companies are available for 3rd year students of electrical and electronics for doing summer internship in India? How to apply for such internship programme?
  13. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In which companies should I apply for internship during my 3rd year in ECE?
  15. Which companies will provide internship after 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. List of companies which provides internship for Electronics and Telecommunication students? What should be the procedure followed to apply for them?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Internship in Tisco Electronics and Communication trade?
  18. Where can I do summer internship while pursuing 3rd year ECE?
27th July 2011, 09:03 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Is there any 2 weeks internship programme for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want an internship program for 2 weeks.i am in third year electronics and telecommunication student.please refer me any company in mumbai.please replay soon.
\

Dear friend this is totally depend on you how much days you want to do training........

Because summer training is 15days,21days........this like 2 weeks,3weeks,this is totally depend on you ............

If you want to do training for 2 weeks then you should fill-up the form only for 2 weeks..............

That's why you can do summer training for 2 weeks.......

Some company name is there..........

1.NTPC

2.IOCL

3.BHEL

4.RELIANCE POWER

5.BSNL

6.MTNL

7.TATA
This type of so many company in which company you want to do summer training this is totally depend on you.............
4th October 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any 2 weeks internship programme for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students?

is there any chance for final year mechanical students to do their projects in any mechanical core companies like ashok leyland,mahindra,bhel,ntpc etc
10th March 2012, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any 2 weeks internship programme for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students?

how to apply for summer traning in lanco power?
22nd October 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

tell me good core company to get internship for telecommunication after 3rd year and get the address of those companies
26th April 2013, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

hello ,
i want do industrial training for 15 days at bhel hyderabad . So what is procedure for appling for that
25th September 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

tell me good core company to get internship for telecommunication after 4th year and get the address of those companies durtion 3 month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?