28th March 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study LLB if completed BMS? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Hello,
I have completed my BMS,
and now want to do LLB.
Kindly tell me my eligibility for doing?
And also I have to give any entrance exam
for admission? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in GRE for studying MS in US if completed MCA? Entrance exams to study MS in US?
  2. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  3. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  4. Am I Eligible for FTII Exam after Graduating from BCA?
  5. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Direction in FTII if completed B.A. in Sociology? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  7. Am I eligible to study PhD in Microbiology with ICAR NET certificate?
  8. What should I do to take admission in MCA being a candidate of B.Com?
  9. Am I eligible for IPS Exam after completing B.Com Computers? Courses to study for IPS Entrance Test?
  10. What is the study material to crack the CDAC entrance exam? I have completed my BCA
  11. Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?
  12. Am I eligible for MCA entrance exam after completing 12th with PCB? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible for me to do medical studies?
  14. How to join CID after completion of LLB course?
  15. Which one is a good choice to apply for between AIEEE and NDA?
  16. Am I eligible to study Forensic Science having completed B.Sc MLT with a percentage of 61% and born on 15-06-1984?
  17. What should I study in Ph.D if completed MCA? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  18. Am I eligible to study MCA if completed BBA?
3rd April 2015, 12:26 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to study LLB if completed BMS? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my BMS,
and now want to do LLB.
Kindly tell me my eligibility for doing?
And also I have to give any entrance exam
for admission? Thank you!
Yes, you of you are eligible to apply for LLB after completing BMS. Those candidates who have completed Graduation are eligible.

Bachelor of Law (LLB) is a three years Graduation which is divided into six semester. There are so many colleges which offers this course. The candidates who are interested to apply for LLB must satisfy the below criteria,

- Applicants having bachelor degree of minimum three years of duration from any of the recognized University are eligible to applyˇ Applicants pursuing their final year studies followed they must complete their graduation are also eligible.

- Applicants have to qualify the degree with minimum 50% marks. Most of the Universities conduct their own entrance exams for the selection purpose. During the admission process the marks obtained in entrance exam and qualifying degree are taken into consideration.

You can apply for the LLB entrance exams like,

- Amity Law School Entrance Exam
- Delhi University Entrance Exam
- ICFAI University Entrance Exam
3rd April 2015, 10:01 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Am I eligible to study LLB if completed BMS? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Yes, you are eligible for LLB at anytime after your graduation.

Since you are pursuing the graduation you may already get over aged to be appear in the CLAT, but you can also apply for a separate LLB from any university of your choice and in your locality as a private student from open school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?