4th August 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How to do Loco Pilot after diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 74%

hi sir. I am jose I am diploma in mechanical engineering final student. I like you to a loco pilot. I have 74percentage. so plz help to how can apply the application. send my email id my email is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Loco Pilot after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  2. How should I become an Assistant loco pilot? I am studying in mechanical 3rd diploma
  3. What will be the salary offered for a Indian Railway Engine Driver? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can CSE diploma holders apply for Loco Pilot or Assistant Loco Pilot?
  5. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  6. How to become a Loco Pilot? Education qualification, examination and duration?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Rail Engineering & Transport for an Assistant Loco Pilot? What benefits I will get in Railway department? -- [New]
  8. When an Assistant Loco Pilot be promoted to Loco Pilot of Superfast, Luxury and Good train?
  9. What is the qualification for the position of Railway Loco Pilot in India
  10. Can I apply for Loco Pilot being a candidate of Diploma in CSE?
  11. Am I eligible for Loco Pilot if done Diploma from government recognized college?
  12. Information regarding upcoming RRB Exams?
  13. Which course I have to do to become a Loco Pilot after completion of 12th and pursuing Computer Hardware and Networking Engineering course?
  14. How to become a Loco Pilot? I am studying first year Mechanical Engineering
  15. Can I apply for the job of Assistant Loco Pilot after completing diploma in Computer Technology?
  16. How to apply for assistant loco pilot job while in final year B.E mechanical?
  17. Any chance to join loco pilot after studying in first year mechanical engineering
  18. Loco Pilot date of exam and model question papers of Loco Pilot exam?
26th September 2012, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Loco Pilot after diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 74%

sir how can iapply or locopilot after diploma in mechanical plz inform me on my id [email protected]
12th January 2013, 06:45 PM
abhishek0123

Default Re: How to do Loco Pilot after diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 74%

This post conducted by the railway recruitment board under the ministry of railways and the RRB is to make recruitment
for the group C staff posts in the various departments.
If you have ITI and Diploma degree then you are applicable for Assistant Loco Pilot Exam.
Eligible ITI departments
are Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Mill Wright or Maintenance Mechanic/Mechanic Radio & TV/Electronics Mechanic
/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Wireman/Tractor Mechanic/Armature & Coil Winder/Mechanic Diesel/Heat Engine/Turner/Machinist/Refrigeration & AC Mechanic
Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering recognized by AICTE are also applicable.
Your age should be in between
21 to 30 years old
.Age relaxation provide for reserved category.
List of the Best Books for RRB Loco Pilot Exam:-
RRB ALP: Railway Recruitment Board Assistant Loco Pilot Examination
by
Lal & Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan (2008)
Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Solved Papers
by
Kiran Prakashan
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan
In The RRB Assistant loco pilot Examination, Questions will be asked from Technical, Non Technical, General English, General Awareness, Arithmetic's, Reasoning etc.
Total No Of Question is 120.
Total Time given for the test is only 90 minutes.
Medium of examination is Hindi or English or Urdu.
This exam also has the negative marking. For any three wrong answer a full marks of a question will be deduced i.e. 1/3rd Negative marking.
For more details about this exam , Please visit to http://www.railwayrecruitment.co.in/
4th March 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

after completing diploma (civil/electrical/mechanical) on any trade..can i get the chance to apply in locopilot? my email address is [email protected] sir tell me now...plzzz
19th December 2014, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir , have any cource to become a locopilot after the diploma in mechanical engg.. plz tel me sir... my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?